Chapter 2

They walked me back to the village I was staying at when I seen Kohaku with a worried look on his face but then he noticed Lord Sesshoumaru by my side and he started to look kinda mad.

"So is that the reason you were missing last night?! I was so worried about you Rin." Kohaku said grabbing my arm and pulling into a hug while he gave a dirty look to Sesshoumaru. He looked back down at me, but Lord Sesshoumaru brushed it off like he didn't see it or hear what he said.

"Rin why is he with you? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her, after you tried killing her?" Sesshoumaru said with a sharp look at Kohaku.

"Now now, please don't fight you guys..." I said getting in the middle of them.

"Please let's all have some tea and calm down.." I said trying to make the atmosphere better.

Sesshoumaru looked at me and said. " Rin I have no need to have tea with the likes of this human, I'll be going now, goodbye."

My heart dropped when he said that and started to walk away. "Sesshoumaru!" I shouted grabbing his sleeve.

He was surprised and turned back to see me crying and holding his sleeve like a lost little kid.

"Pease... Please don't leave me again.... If you do... I'll be broken forever... Please lord Sesshoumaru don't leave me!" I said balling my eyes out.

"You're such a big baby Rin." Jaken teased me but I don't care.

"Jaken that's enough." Sesshoumaru said in a firm voice.

"Rin you are better off with out us, you're more safe here, be a good girl and do as I tell you to." Sesshoumaru said about to pat my head, but I stopped him.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Lord Sesshoumaru! I'm nineteen now, I'm a adult now, stop treating me like a kid. I want to be by your side like it used to be... Please can't you see that, I don't care what dangers I face when I'm with you because I know you'll always protect me Lord Sesshoumaru...." I said calming down.

"You're right Rin you're not a kid anymore, but I still think it's best you stay with your kind." He said emotionless.

"Then please stay with me my Lord! I can stay with humans and with you... Like Inuyasha and Kagome..." I said kinda blushing and with pleading eyes.

"Do you really want to be by my side that much Rin? I do not want to live with humans though, we all know it's not in my nature but I will promise to visit you again?" He stated.

"But I want to be with you again...." I said with sad eyes.

"Rin you have to be kidding me I mean really?! You're begging to a demon for gods sakes and a bad one at that. Obviously he doesn't care about you Rin, just stop trying already." Kohaku said rudely.

That hit me hard, my heart started to hurt so bad that I started to cry but it burned and my whole body hurt. I fell to the ground sobbing and holding my hands over my chest.

"Rin?!" Sesshoumaru and Kohaku said running towards me to see if I was okay.

"Look what you have done to Rin!" Sesshoumaru says in a firm voice, and he was pissed.

"Me?! Look who's talking dog boy! You're the reason she's like this! Your the reason she's in so much pain!" Kohaku yelled at Sesshoumaru.

"Stop it! Both of you!" I yelled

"Your right it is my fault... I'm sorry Rin. Forgive me..." Sesshoumaru said looking down.

I put my hand on his face and lifted it up so we were eye to eye. "My lord, there's no reason for me to forgive you... You've done nothing wrong, you've always looked out for me and wanted what was best for me, but now all I want is for you to be by my side." I said smiling.

He was shocked he went wide eyes but then closed his eyes and rested his head on my hand that was still on his cheek.

The next day we all went back to my home village. It was kinda awkward the whole way. Sesshoumaru and Kohaku didn't talk the whole way there.

"So... It's a beautiful day out uh...?" I said trying to get someone to speak. I didn't work though... So I sighed.

We finally made it to the village finally it felt like forever. I was so happy to be back home already, it felt like I haven't been here in months.

When we arrived I seen three cheerful faces waiting for me. Kagome, Ayaka and Riku. The kids ran up to me and hugged me and Kagome walked up to me greeting me, she noticed Sesshoumaru and smiled to him but he looked away with a annoyed expression.

"Well looks like we'll have a little party tonight since Sesshoumaru is here" Kagome said teasing.

"Yes! That sounds great!" I said existed looking at Sesshoumaru with puppy eyes.

"Rin lord Sesshoumaru don't like being with all these humans and you know that!" Jaken said crossing his arms.

"But there half demons and demons here to. Please it's just one night and most of them are your family...." I said pleading for him to.

"If it will make you happy Rin then I guess I have no choice..." Sesshoumaru said with a blank face.

That night we had a fire and with all kinds of foods. Everyone was there. Inuyasha, Kagome, their kids, Kohaku, Sesshoumaru and Jaken. Everyone laughed and had fun, even though Sesshoumaru didn't I know he was happy, I could just feel it.

It started to get late and we all decide to turn in for the night, I was going to see if my lord wanted to stay in my hut but then I noticed he was gone. My heart sank and I felt like puking. I ran around looking for him but I couldn't fine him anywhere. I decided to look in the woods.

It was so dark and creepy in the woods at night time, I normally would have never gone into them at this time but I didn't care. I had to find him no matter what. I hear Jaken off in the distance rambling on, so I started running to where I hear his voice but then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder...

I turned my head to see why my shoulder was in so much pain, my heart dropped when I seen it was a large snake demon biting into my shoulder. It felt like my body was shutting down, my eyes were getting blurry and I could barely stand, I tried to pull away but I was so dizzy and it felt like all my energy was gone. "Lord Sesshoumaru......" I managed to get out before I blacked out.