Chapter 1

Twelve years later at the village, I still live here with everyone. I haven't seen Lord Sesshoumaru in ten years, he just stopped visiting me after two years of being here. It makes me sad and feel worried but he's strong so I know he's okay, I'm sure he's just forgotten all about me....

I help Kagome and Inuyasha raise there kids since she's a Priestess she has to travel sometimes so I stay here and watch them while they're gone. They're so adorable they have one girl and one boy, the boy is 11 his name is Riku and he has black hair like his mom and the girl is 9 her name is Ayaka and she has white hair like her dad, they both have dog eats, but they look like both of them. I hope I can have a family one day.

Miroku and Sango moved and started a demon slayers village to kill all of the evil demons. Their kids are even leaning the skills, I've heard they're very good.

Poor Kaede passed away three years ago, but she passed away with a smile on her face so she went peacefully.

Shippo is still training to become stronger but he still visits once a while. And as for Kohaku he comes to visit me a lot since we're near the same age, he's only four years older then me so he's twenty three now.

I was walking with Ayaka looking for flowers to pick, when it starts to get cloudy out and starts raining, we hurried back to the hut where Riku was waiting for us, Ayaka tied all the flowers together and gave them to Riku. she doesn't talk a lot but you can tell she loves her big brother it's so cute and nice to see that they get along so well.

Later that night I made dinner for the kids and sent them to bed. After the kids were in bed I walked out the hut to see if the clouds have passed. But it was still some what cloudy out. I could still see the moon and a few stars, while I was looking up at the sky I sat and thought about Lord Sesshoumaru, Jaken and the adventure's we had together and how much I missed being with them.

The next day Kagome and Inuyasha came back home so the kids were happy which made me happy. I dropped them off to there mom and dad, said hi to them and then went back to my hut, I notices I needed something's from outside of town so I stopped and asked Kagome and Inuyasha if they need anything and that I was going to go to a few towns over, they didn't want me to go alone but I insisted. I told them I'd be okay then was on my way.

     I was on my to the village over when a gust of wind almost knocked me down but I got my footage back and was okay, when I looked over I seen the two headed dragon and Kohaku. He smiled at me and I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I haven't seen you in forever Kohaku" I said teasing him even though it's really only been a week or so.

"A month is forever to you Rin? I think want you meant to say was that you missed me." He said giving me a bear hug then laughed.

We stopped hugging then started walking down the road talking.

"So where are you going anyways?" He said looking towards me.

"I'm heads two villages over to get some stuff for my home and Kagome. What about you what are you doing flying around here?" I said looking ahead at some kids playing in a field.

"You know why Rin..." He said looking away, it kinda looked like he was blushing but that might have been my imagination.

Me and Kohaku made it to the other village right as the sun was setting, we got room and I made dinner for the both of us, then we went to bed in separate rooms of course. In the middle of the night I woke up crying because I had another dream about Lord Sesshoumaru. I just missed him so much, but I guess I was nothing but a stupid human to him and nothing but a burden. I thought sobbing, I forced my self back to sleep and to not think about him anymore...

The next day me and Kohaku walked to the next village, it wasn't as far so that was good but with all the shopping I had to do by the time I was done it was sunset. Kohaku already found us a place to stay. The people made a nice dinner and had a little get together then we all went back to our rooms to go to bed. Kohaku woke me up telling me he had to go slay a demon in the next village and asked if I'd wait here for him, so I was staying another day.

"Might as well go walk around instead of being stuck in a room all day" I said to myself.

While walking around I found a trail that went up the Mountain side so I thought I might as well. You can tell people walked this trail a lot because nothing was grown over, it was so peaceful up the mountain side, as I was walking I found another trail I could tell people bearly walked it but I walked it anyways. After awhile I realized I was lost...

"Ugh why's this always happen I can never lean my lesson." I said looking for the trail.

"Boom!!! Boom!!!" I hear heavy foot steps coming towards me, when I huge pig like demon came out from behind tree's. I was so terrified I fell to the ground trembling. When all of a sudden the demon picked me up by both my arms. "Mmmm....! You look so tasty human women!" The demon said licking his lips. Holding me in front of his mouth. "Do you have any last words before I devour you?!" He said laughing. I started crying out begging for Loud Sesshoumaru, asking for him to please save me. But I was so dumb to think he'd actually show, it wasn't like it used to be.

I closed my eyes tight wait for my life to end, when I hear the pig demon squeal and I felt my body fall to the ground. when I opened my eyes I still had tears in them so they were a bit blurry but I knew who it was by his long white hair.

"Lord Sesshoumaru!!!" I said run towards him with tears in my eyes. I hugged him so tight and buried my face in his chest. Then I felt long fingers going through my hair which relaxed me and calmed me down. I let go and backed away to see my lord and none other then Jaken. I picked him up and gave him a big hug but he wiggled his way out of it and I laughed.

"Rin you"re still a pain in the butt but now you a big pain" Jaken said teasing me. I laughed then looked up at Lord Sesshoumaru.

"You stopped visiting me..." I said with pain in my voice.

"Rin you should know..." Jaken said before being cut off but Sesshoumaru.

"I know Rin but it was what was best for you..." He said with a emotionless face. Which hurt my feelings.

"What was best...? What do you mean by that?! Do you know how worried I was about?! Or how big of a burden I was to you...? I just... I missed you so much... Couldn't you at lest have told me...?" I said mad and hurt, then started to cry.

"Rin you are human you need to be with other humans." He said looking straight at me.

"That's not you're choice though, it should be mine, maybe I wanted to be with demons forever, or are you just lying? I'm just a dumb human girl who was nothing but a burden to you huh? I'm right aren't I?!" I yelled at him crying and put hands over my face to try to hide me crying.

But then I felt a warm embrace on me like a hug.... I move my hands to see Lord Sesshoumaru hold me in is arms, like he was trying to tell me it's not true and that I don't need to cry anymore. I was so exhausted I struggled to stand up but when I started to fall he caught me and held me with one arm like he used to. I felt his warmth and his embrace and suddenly I had fallen asleep.

The next morning I woke up, I was outside but I was sleeping on something so soft, it was so comfy I just berried myself in it, and drifted of back to sleep. I felt something petting my head and I felt fingers going through my locks of brown hair as I was sleeping, it was so relaxing. When I woke up I seen Lord Sesshoumaru sitting next to me, then I realized I was sleeping on the cloud thing that's on him. I turned red and sat up, but I was so happy to finally see him again, I couldn't stop smiling and giggling like a little girl.

I moved next to him and hugged his arm I know he's not affectionate but I don't care I just want to hold on to him and never let go. He petting my head and had a little smile on his face.

Lord Sesshoumaru, Jaken and me walked out of the forest together. I was so happy to have them back.