Chapter 6 - Throwing Pens at the Devil's Target

Start from the beginning

   "Boys, get ready. You've got a signing today." Paul said, and left the room. 

   "Can we come?" I quizzed, and smiled over at Hannah. A tired Zayn came and put his arm around me. 

   "Can you handle it?" Zayn laughed, kissing my cheek making me blush. I nodded, speechless just from that one little kiss on my cheek. 

   "I used to handle it all the time with you guys," Hannah laughed, "It's not as hard as you'd think." 

   Harry snickered, and we all turned to look at him, "That's what she said..." He burst out into laughter. That sick minded little ass. 

   "Oh shut up, Haz." Hannah laughed, and made her way to the bathroom. 

Hannah Montgomery:

   I started the shower, and waited until it was warm before getting in. It had a shower curtain, and good thing too because those boys are perverts... 

   I started to sing at the top of my lungs becasuse everyone's singing voice sounds better in the shower. I began to wonder what made the bathroom such a great stage, until I heard the bathroom door open. I couldn't peak to see who it was because I didn't really want to know. 

   "Knock knock here I am." The familiar voice of Liam echoed throughout the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. 

   "Liam James Payne I'm showering! Get out!" I laughed. 

   "You're showering, and I'm brushing my hair. What's your point there, Hannah Banana?" He replied. That witty little Payne in my ass. 

   "My point is, get the hell out or I'll flash you." I laughed, hoping that'd get rid of him. He's a pain, but he's also too innocent to even bother. 

   "Alright, Alright I'm going!" He replied, and left the bathroom. I was right. I continued my shower, until I got tired of standing which was about twenty minutes. I got out, dried off, and changed into some clothes, and exited the bathroom. 

   "Took you long enough." Zayn laughed, brushing past me, walking into the bathroom. 

   "Sorry, I like having long showers." I said, grabbing my converse and putting them on. 

   Niall, Harry and Louis wandered around the room in their boxers searching for clothes. I rolled my eyes when Niall put on black jeans and a black shirt. 

   "Ni, you look like a black hole." I laughed. 

   "Can you help meeee?" He sighed, taking off his shirt and chucking it on the bed. I nodded, and helped him with his wardrobe. This boy couldn't dress himself properly if his life depended on it. 

   Paul and a bunch of other security guards escorted the seven of us downstairs and into a limo. Daynah seemed so excited, but was trying not to show it. Her first One Direction signing... But she's with the actual One Direction. 

   Even from inside the limo the amount of screaming and cheering coming from teenage girls was so loud, I could barely hear myself think. We got out of the limo and the screaming was ear-piercing. Daynah even had to cover her ears. Zayn laughed and put his arm around her; it made me happy knowing she's happy. 

   We went inside where the loudness faded, but it'd get loud enough inside in a few minutes. We all sat down; Daynah next to Zayn, and me next to Niall. 

   "Hannah banana!" Louis whined, "I thought I was your best friend." He put on his best pouty face. 

   "You are my best friend!" I replied. 

   "Well then what does that make me?" Niall quizzed. Both boys staring at me as I sat inbetween them. 

   "Liam... I'm caught between Nouis." I said, "Help." 

   Liam rolled his eyes at us and laughed, "We're all Hannah's best friends, now calm yourselves." Both boys laughed and backed away, Niall occaisionally shooting playful glares at Louis; thinking I'm not looking. 

   The fans started coming in, some crying, some smiling uncontrollably; Daynah being one of them who couldn't stop smiling. A couple asked Daynah and I for our autographs; I mean, I'm nothing special. Daynah is, but I'm not!

   The line got shorter and hours went by until there was one girl that passed by that made me want to vomit. Zoey. The "perfect" little know-it-all. Who get's what she wants when she want's it. End of story. She spotted me and smirked. This cannot be good... 

   Niall glanced over at me noticing I was beginning to tense up. 

   "You okay?" He quizzed. 

   "Yeah, just peachy." I laughed. 

   She came by and Niall automatically knew who she was. I think he was the only one, though... She got an autograph from Niall, and moved on down to Louis. Niall turned to me and whispered,

   "Isn't she that girl you pushed to the ground, that day I went to school with you?" He questioned, and I nodded. Daynah has no idea who she is; although she's heard all my stories about Zoey. Should be interesting. 

   She then moved on down to Harry, as other fans kept coming towards us, I kept my eye on Zoey. Harry looked at her the way he first looked at me. I looked away, and looked back, and he looked as if he was about to kiss her cheek. I grabbed a pen of the table and chucked it right at Harry's head, then turned back to Niall and the fans as if I'd done nothing. 

   "OUCH!" Harry exclaimed, as the pen tumbled to the floor. I let out a quiet laugh. Niall nudged me and rolled his eyes.

   Oh I'm just too good. Why I did that? I don't know. I have mixed emotions. My brain tells me one thing but my heart says another. Why is everything so damn complicated?

_________________________________________________________