Eight

Flower petals were scattered on the floor in a path that led to the king size bed. On the crisp linens the red rose petals had been arranged into the shape of a heart, greeting the newlyweds. A small, content grin was on Bucky's naturally red lips and he tenderly extended his hand out to touch the deliciously delicate petals.

Joining his husband, Steve lovingly snaked his arms around Bucky's midsection and started peppering exquisite open mouthed kisses along Bucky's elegant neck. Each kiss a promise for all the love to forge their everlasting romance.

Rolling his head back, exposing more skin for Steve to kiss, Bucky reached back to affectionately lace his fingers through Steve's tousled blond hair. The next kiss that Steve placed on Bucky's neck, caused a soft giggle to bubble out of Bucky at the sensation of Steve's well-groomed beard.

"Mr. Rogers, I think that you're wearing entirely too much clothing," Steve whispered just below Bucky's ear with his lips still pressed against Bucky's soft, supple skin.

"Is that so, Mr. Rogers?" Bucky tried to sound seductive, but erupted into a fit of giggles. Staying in Steve's embrace, Bucky turned to face the blond.

In the comfortable silence of the honeymoon suite, the pair could still hear the remnants of the wedding reception flittering in through the closed balcony doors. Fondly, the pair started to subtly sway to the soft music while gazing devotedly at one another. This was everything either could've ever wanted. More than either had ever dreamed possible.

Six years to get to that point, but it felt as though their journey together was just starting. Husbands, and so in love with one another that at times it simply didn't seem real. Yet...

Bucky ran his hands up Steve's strong chest, unbuttoning Steve's deep blue velvet slim tuxedo jacket along the way. Skimming his hands underneath the jacket, Bucky pushed the item off Steve's shoulders, allowing the jacket to slip from Steve's arms and fall to the floor.

Using the same tenderness that Bucky had, Steve removed Bucky's slim fit burgundy tuxedo jacket with elegant burgundy velvet detail, and excitedly started unbuttoning the white dress shirt. Steve leaned forward, pressing kisses to the expanse of skin that was exposed with each button undone. Truly savoring the undressing of his gorgeous husband. As though Bucky was a gift and Steve was the luckiest recipient.

Once Steve got to the shirt button just above Bucky's belly button, he paused. Noticing that there was sheer lace material concealing Bucky's taut abdomen. Steve bit back his own grin as he arched his brows and glanced up at Bucky.

Flirtatiously, Bucky gave Steve a half shrug and gestured for Steve to continue. Leaning in to pepper Bucky's neck with sensual kisses and nips, Steve unbuttoned Bucky's shirt the rest of the way and pulled it from his black trousers before pushing the material from Bucky's broad shoulders.

While Steve continued his ministrations, he started unbuttoning his own white dress shirt; wanting nothing more than to feel Bucky's bare skin against his own. Of course, that was always something that Steve wanted. Bucky toed off his black dress shoes and started undoing his trousers when Steve started doing so to his own.

Finally left in nothing but their undergarments, Steve took a step back so he could get a look at Bucky. It wasn't the first time that Bucky had worn lingerie during their relationship, and Steve was sure that it wouldn't be the last time. But with his beautiful husband standing there in front of him in the sheer white lace teddy with the deep V-neckline, Steve was sure that this would be his all-time favorite moment.

"C'mere," Bucky lovingly demanded, extending his hands towards Steve.

Not needing to be told twice, Steve gladly stepped into Bucky. Bucky slid his hands up Steve's muscular torso, over his broad shoulders, and to the back of his neck. Tangling his fingers in Steve's hair, Bucky pulled Steve in for a honey-sweet kiss.