Four

Holding their linked hands up in celebration, Steve and Bucky faced their loved ones. Friends and family applauded congratulatory for the newlyweds, and the pair left the altar. Walking the same aisle back to the hotel, but everything being different. Everything being better. It was everything that they could've asked for and so much more.

As they waited for their guests to leave the beach and get situated in the reception area, Steve and Bucky couldn't stop themselves from being contently wrapped around each other's finger. Exchanging sweet kisses and enveloping each other in loving embraces. It was clear that they were undoubtedly happy in that moment.

"I'm so lucky," Steve whispered, facing Bucky and bringing the brunet's hand up to his lips so he could press a tender kiss.

Bucky shook his head, but the smile stayed on his face, crinkling up to his dreamy eyes. Leaning in, Bucky nuzzled his face into the crook of Steve's neck. As if it was written in Steve's DNA, Steve automatically wrapped his arms around Bucky's torso, holding him close. Steve was sure that he'd never want anything else for the rest of his life.

Affectionately, Bucky pressed a soft kiss to Steve's neck before pulling back to stare fondly at his husband. Steve didn't protest and instead matched Bucky's gaze with his own adoring admiration.

"I can't believe you're my husband," Bucky delightfully whispered.

More exhilarated than he expected, Steve agreed, "I know."

"Husband," Bucky animatedly repeated, as though he was trying to get used to saying the word associated with his lover. Bucky tested, "This is my husband, Steve."

Playfully, Steve appraised, "My husband is hotter than yours."

Loudly, Bucky laughed, causing their wedding party to look over at them. Of course, the newlyweds didn't seem to notice. Too wrapped up in one another in the moment.

Bucky pressed his forehead to Steve's and corrected, "I'm the one who gets to say that."

"I don't think so," Steve endearingly argued. To make his point, Steve theatrically scanned his eyes over Bucky's desirable body. "I don't think you realize just how attractive you are."

"Oh-kay," Bucky sarcastically stated while rolling his eyes. Pressing a soft, chaste kiss to Steve's lips, Bucky said, "You can think whatever you want."

"I think," Steve paused to press a kiss to Bucky's lips, "That I'm the luckiest man --" another kiss "-- to ever exist."

Blissfully, Bucky sincerely smiled at Steve. Dearly, Bucky leaned his forehead against Steve's before softly caressing his nose along Steve's. With another kiss among many shared kisses, Steve knew that he was right, he'd never want to kiss another pair of lips ever again.

Interrupting their moment, Harold instructed, "The photographer is ready."

The pair nodded and followed their wedding party out another set of French doors that led out to the beach. Steve and Bucky held each other's hands, lacing their fingers together. Bucky couldn't help but turn Steve's hand, so he could stare dotingly down at the wedding band in its rightful place on Steve's ring finger.

Steve gave Bucky's linked hand a tender squeeze. In silent reply, Bucky beamed up at Steve, causing Steve's heart to stutter in his chest.

"Alright," the photographer, Carol, started.

Instructing the wedding party into different poses on the beach in front of the ocean, Carol took as many pictures as she could. In every one of them, the love shared between the newlyweds was obvious and ever present. One could feel the love and Carol was sure that she had never been a part of such a devoted occasion. And Carol was sure that no one deserved the impassioned moment more than the happy couple.

Some of the pictures were of Bucky's wedding party by themselves. Some were of Steve's party by themselves. Then there were the pictures of just the wedding party without the couple. Others with the couple. There were pictures of either man with the other's party, then with their own. Pictures of the happy couple with their families were also taken. Each man even picking up the ring bearer and the flower girl, holding the giggly children for endearing photos.

Between the switching of poses and groups of people, the newlyweds' loved ones couldn't stop themselves from congratulating the jovial duo. Of course, they didn't mind and accepted the love just as much as the gifted kisses from each other.

"That was lovely," Carol declared once she was done.

"Thank you, so much," Bucky graciously told Carol.

"It was my pleasure," Carol smiled at the twosome.

Pleased, the newlyweds headed back into the hotel with their wedding party. Occasionally, Sharon would give the lovers a thumbs up or a wink. Never being more happy for them, and Steve knew that he had made the right choice to have Sharon as his best man.

"You ready?" Sharon asked Steve.

"More than I've ever been before," Steve answered, giving Bucky's hand a soothing squeeze.

Sharon nodded, glancing over at her boyfriend, Sam. Steve wondered if she was envisioning her own wedding to the charismatic man. After all, that was what Steve had done at the weddings that he and Bucky had been invited to before he proposed.

Capturing Steve's attention, the DJ informed the guests that the grooms would be making their grand entrance for the first time as husbands. Sharon leaned forward and pressed a sweet kiss to Steve's cheek. As she went to join Sam, Sharon gave Steve's and Bucky's linked hands a tender squeeze.

"You sure she's not your girlfriend?" Bucky teased, pressing his lips tightly together to keep himself from laughing.

"You are so ridiculous," Steve lightheartedly chuckled and cupped Bucky's face to give him a sweet kiss.  Sincerely, Steve admitted the one truth above all others, "It's only ever been you. Only you."