19: Member Who Introduced Y'all

Start from the beginning

(A/N: me @ y'all bc y'all make me so happy

(A/N: me @ y'all bc y'all make me so happy.)

Hyungwon: Wonho
Hoseok's heart felt as if it shattered one night after you texted him about your most recent tinder train wreck that just occurred.

(A/N: *sorry for interruption but I feel like I need to put this in* Highkey all tinder dates are just awkward and end up being a train wreck. So just a heads up, don't waste your time. Writing this bc Im assuming some of y'all ain't in your late teens or 20s and unwoke lmfao. Be careful with dating apps. I love you all xo.)

Anywhore— back to what y'all came for—

You were just so annoyed that you were a hopeless romantic in a world of whores and people who just wanted to waste others time. You were just exhausted with the dating world and contemplating on whether or not to throw the towel and give up on dating for good. Hoseok knew that you were exhausted with the dating pool and felt bad that things weren't working for you. He sighed and began to ponder how or if he could help you out. As if it were an answer from The Almighty God, Hyungwon walked into the room while shoving pretzel sticks in his mouth. He was in his own little world but got out of it when he saw Hoseok smiling like a damn fool. "What?" "Wanna go on a date?" "With you?" "Not this time, sorry," Hoseok said with a giggle. "But a date with my best friend." Hyungwon just looked at him emotionless. "I thought I was your best friend." "Oh my god, you both are." Hyungwon started to laugh and thought about it for like 5 seconds before shrugging. "Sure." Hoseok clapped his hands in glee. "Thank you, just try your best not to be a tinder train wreck." "Wait what?" "Disregard that."

(A/N: Hoseok deadass looks like he's grabbing his awkward kid brother or son to show their grandma on ft that he's still alive

(A/N: Hoseok deadass looks like he's grabbing his awkward kid brother or son to show their grandma on ft that he's still alive. Idk if that makes sense but this scenario to me makes the gif x191818101 more funnier to me lmfao.)

Shownu: Jooheon
Jooheon had been wanting to do something special for his favorite Hyung, Hyunwoo. He had been working a lot lately and he was worried that maybe he was working a little bit too much and needed a break. He was unsure what to do until his phone lit up and he saw that you texted. He automatically smiled and quickly opened the text you sent. His smile grew a bit before whispering to himself, "this is perfect." The text you sent informed him that you could go for some drinks tonight and that your friend he had a crush on was coming with you. The text also informed him that he was invited and could bring a pal too. He had a pal who could go for drinks! He automatically FaceTimed Hyunwoo and asked if he was down. Hyunwoo nodded quickly and was thankful that he'd be able to have a mini break and meet this mystery person who had become important in Jooheons life.