Chapter 9

The twins came through the back door, he was immediately hit with a high-level spell that made them break apart and start convulsing. 

"What's happening to them?" Isaac asked as he looked at the twins worriedly as Ennis and Kali were pulling them out of the house. 

They both looked extremely terrified.  

"That's right, fucking run, like the cowards you are!" Stiles growled at them, as he smirked, the smirk looked somewhat evil. 

"What just happened?" Scott asked as he looked around. 

"The Alpha Pack just declared war with the conclave," Alec said as he walked over and placed his arm around Stiles's shoulders. 

"Which means that if we kill them, then no paperwork!" Stiles said as he giggled and pecked Alec on his cheek. 

"Correct," Magnus confirmed as he smiled at his best friends when he saw Isaac, who was also sneaking glances at him. 

'Man, he is a cute puppy,' Magnus thought as he smiled brightly at the boy, who shyly smiled back. 

Stiles and Alec immediately noticed the exchange and started to laugh. 

"Awww," Stiles said out loud as he looked between Isaac and Magnus. 

"Okay, we need to focus! Stiles, where's all your information you learned about Deucalion?" Jace asked as he walked over to them. 

"Upstairs on my desk," Stiles answered as he smirked at them.