Chapter 7

He was met with the faces of Lydia, Scott, and Isaac. He turned to his dad and stared at him for a few minutes, but his dad just shrugged. his dad then left the room to give then privacy.

"Stiles why were you at the Alpha Pack's hideout last night?" Lydia asked as she sat down on the couch and looked at him. 

"I wasn't." He said and he made sure to keep his heartbeat steady, and the look on the werewolves faces said that they were shocked. 

"You heartbeat didn't skip. But we know for a fact that you're lying because Allison has a picture of you snooping through their stuff." Scott explains, and Stiles hides his shock as he shrugs and sits down in his dad's rocking chair. 

"Wasn't me, you do know there are shapeshifters and other supernatural creatures out there, right?" Stiles asked as he looked up at them, and at this moment, he really wished his best friends and boyfriend were here.  

"Yes, we know that, but she always got a picture of your car and the license plate, and it's exactly the same." Isaac pipped up as he looked at him, confused as to why Stiles was lying and they couldn't tell that he was. 

"You guys are aware that my car was stolen, right?" Stiles asked he had set up a grand theft auto with the help of a few underworlders in LA. 

"Your car was stolen?" Lydia asked as she then looked up at what was behind Stiles, and then she jumped up, and Stiles then felt the presence and he smiled.  

"Was my car really stolen, Sti?" He heard the voice ask him, as he felt two large hands rub his shoulders. 

"No." He said simply, as he stood up. 

And as he turned around, he smiled at who was before him. 

"So, baby boy, where is my car?" Alec asked him, as he opened his arms and Stiles was already over the rocking chair and in his arms when he answered. 

"In LA, with a couple of shapeshifters, which were part of my plan if the pack found out about everything," Stiles explained as he snuggled deeply into Alec's chest. 

"Of course it is. Did Deaton help you?" Jace asked as he walked into the room with Magnus, Clary, and Izzy. 

"Yes, he knows about how he isn't supposed to say anything," Stiles said as he let go of Alec and hugged Jace, Clary, Magnus, and Izzy. 

"Wait! Stiles, who are these people?" Scott asked as he looked confused and looked around the room. 

"My best friends, and my fiance," Stiles answered as he turned to face them fully. 

They all looked confused, and then they started asking all these questions, and he could tell that Alec, Jace, Magnus, Clary, and Izzy were getting annoyed.