⚡️19 - bro kisses [M]⚡️

Start from the beginning

taehyung's toes curl in pleasure, eyes rolled back as he permits his hand to get lost in the younger ones locks. jungkook kisses all the way down to taehyung's tummy, warm breath making the elder ones hair stand.

"angel, you're doing so well." he whispers against taehyung's skin as he reaches his V line and taehyung lets a needy whimper erupt from his mouth. jungkook smirks at that, the corner of his lip tugging upward.

"you've a praising kink too don't you?" jungkook asks in a playful but mischievous tone and taehyung growls at that.

"no — maybe. a little one. or a pretty big one, only for you tho."

jungkook smiles against his skin before crawling on top of taehyung again to place a passionate kiss on his lips.

a few wet and messy kisses are shared and soon jungkook's shirt is removed and taehyung is a whimpering mess under him, squirming and begging for his touch.

"please — please touch me." he begs, completely falling into subspace while he places his hands on jungkook's muscular arms, lightly squeezing his bicep.

"where do you want me to touch you, hm?" jungkook's voice is low and the smirk is practically evident in it, which makes taehyung shudder.

the brunet points at his bulge with pleading eyes but jungkook's expression stays the same, "take my hand and show me where you want me to touch you."

taehyung takes the younger ones hand in his own and guides it to his clothed bulge, letting out a short noise which almost sounded like a squeak when jungkook lightly squeezes his erected member.

"where else do you want me to touch you, hm?"

taehyung hesitantly turns around, still somehow insecure with his actions and jungkook only watches his best friend as he does so, liking his lips in the process.

"here." taehyung grabs jungkook's hand and places it on his ass and lets out a gasp when the younger boy cups his right asscheek and gives it a squeeze.

jungkook proceeds to remove the older ones boxers after that, so that his ass was on full display and jungkook lets his tongue swipe over his lips as that, his mouth watering.

he starts to apply kisses on taehyung's buttcheeks, letting his finger slide across the entrance in a teasing manner.

"okay baby, now i'm going to do something we've never done before so just relax, alright? it might feel weird at first but it will get better, i promise." the black haired boy whispers against taehyung's ear which causes shivers to run down his spine and the anticipation grow.

before he can even imagine what jungkook might do to him, he feels a wet muscle at his entrance and needs to let out a high pitched moan at that, body immediately tensing up.

"shhh." jungkook literally whispers against his ass and taehyung can feel himself getting dizzy when jungkook gives a teasing lick to his entrance again.

the older boy grips the bedsheets and jungkook softly caresses his back, hand traveling up and down his body in attempt to relax taehyung.

but soon jungkook's trusting his tongue into taehyung's hole, eating him out like it's his fucking job.

taehuyng never through that he had so many nerves on his anus but fuck — jungkook really makes him find out more about the human body than his dumb biology lessons ever could.

taehuyng curls his toes while he moans into his pillow, hands tightly holding onto the bedsheets as jungkook makes him feel like he's in fucking heaven.

pearls of sweat are covering his forehead as he arches his back and jungkook just continues to push his tongue in and out his hole, his hands traveling all around taehyung's body, because it's fucking art.

jungkook slaps taehyung's ass just because he wants to hear him scream (which he really does because holy shit, jungkook even left a mark).

he continues to eat him out until taehyung's thighs are quivering and he's about to reach his high.

when jungkook hears that taehyung's moans get higher and higher (which happens when he's close) he stops his actions, backing away with a smirk as he hears taehyung groaning.

"patience there, baby." jungkook says, voice low and raspy as he removes his pants and boxers.

the next thing you can hear is taehyung gasping when jungkook enters him without a fucking warning, throwing his head back as he does so.

it's been years (not really) since jungkook filled taehyung and fuck, taehyung definitely missed it.

a layer of sweat is now also covering jungkook's face, his hands placed on taehyung's hips as he slams into him like there's no tomorrow and guess what, taehyung absolutely loves it.

he pushes his face further in his pillow, his toes curling as he feels how jungkook hits the right spots, high pitched moans spilling from his mouth.

jungkook throws his head back, his collarbones on full display as he does so and lets low grunts escape from his mouth, a hand traveling up and down taehyung's back while the other hand is still firmly gripping the older ones hip.

taehyung feels like he can't take it anymore when jungkook goes even faster on him, sounds of their skin slapping also filling the room, exactly like their moans.

their bodies feel like they're on fire and the air feels thick, both of them are extremely close.

when jungkook grips both of the latter ones hips and thrusts deeper than he's ever done, taehyung squeaks out a loud "fuck" before releasing all over his stomach.

the younger boy keeps thrusting while groaning under his breath, close to the edge.

and soon, he comes too, all over  taehuyng's pretty back before letting himself fall into taehyung's bed, a satisfied grin on his face.

heavy pants fill the room, their breaths irregular, bodies exhausted.

before taehyung switches the light off he applies a little peck on jungkook's lips, which causes jungkook's grin to widen.

"night, angel." he whispers against taehyung's lips and taehyung feels himself heating up before wrapping his arms around the younger ones waist and lying his head on his shoulder.

and that's how they fall asleep, not even minding that they "forgot" to take a picture.

fluff? we don't know her anymore😈
(yup this is a warning for the next chapters)

also this smut was kinda rushed but tbh i wasn't in the mood to write it lol

BUT WE FINALLY GOT THE ASS EATING ITS A WIN FOR ME🤪✊