T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Are you guys sure you're fine with this? I mean, it's not impossible for me to forget about all this tour stuff and help you guys." I told my two best friends who were waiting for my plane to be called and to say goodbye.

"No, I want you to have fun. You deserve it completely." Ali smiled genuinely, "Besides, I need you and Jonah to start dating."

I shook my head with a low chuckled. "I'm joining Jonah on tour as a friend and nothing more. We agreed to just be friends, you know this Ali."

"She knows." Ashton said, "But we're supporting you through this. By the time you get back from tour, we'll all be able to live happily and peacefully together in our new LA apartment."

"I'm so exci-" I was cut off by the lady coming over the intercom to tell me my flight was now boarding. "That's me, guys. I'll see you in three months. I guess."

"Bye." My two best friends said, pulling me into the tightest hug I think I've ever been given from the pair.

Once we were finished, I gave them one last wave and headed towards my gate. It took a few for them to actually call my section, but they finally did and the group of people and I boarded.

This was it.

This was the beginning of a three month journey across America, stuck in a tour bus alongside my best friend, his best friends, and their girlfriends.

What a journey it will be in deed.

brinfirley

♥️601k | 💬314k | 👥nonebrinfirley; i'm on my way to la again! i also know a lot of you want an explanation video, so i promise to make one sometime soon:) so be ready for that;)

brinfirley; i'm on my way to la again! i also know a lot of you want an explanation video, so i promise to make one sometime soon:) so be ready for that;)

view all 314k comments

user; an explanation for what?
user; her and jonah were caught kissing lol, how have you not seen it
user; i was grounded lol

jonahmarais; i can't wait to see you!!
user; my god they meet up so fucking much
user; they're best friends, and jonah's going on tour
user; what if brin is going on tour with them?
user; omg tea.
user; i want them to confirm their relationship so bad:(
user; ewh.

bbyali; miss you already:(
brinfirley; sane.:/
ashtonroberts; imytttt
user; i love the trio
user; low key want ali and ashton to accidentally confirm her and jonah's relationship

user; you're actually so gorgeous.

ebenofficial; omg i get to see my bb?
brinfirley; yes bb
user; brin is low key a cheating whore.
user; prolly for sure one of my favorite FRIENDSHIPS
user; BrIn Is LoWkEy A cHeAtInG wHoRe

(a/n) word count; 440
i promise to have an actual chapter soon, i've been so busy with schoolwork and catching up it's literally taken over my life lol