Smut* A Surprise For Dick

Start from the beginning

He was getting surprisingly turned on, and the soft touches weren't helping. As much as he loved roughness in bed, he also loved gentleness and care.

"What a marvelous masterpiece. How many times do you think we can make him cum before he's empty? Or should we make him wait until he pleases all of us?"

"Hmm?" Okay, Dick was getting hard. He moved as best he could, shuffling and learning how much freedom he had. It wasn't much. Jason probably tied him up. He was always good with knots.

"I think he just answered."

"Make him wait, it is."

"Mmph!" Dick screamed.

"Shh, Dickie," Jason cooed, hot breath fanning his ear. "We'll take care of you. Don't worry."

"And if it ever gets to be too much, spit out the gag," Tim added. The rest of the sheet was removed, and the sudden chill air made him shiver.

"Who's gets to stretch him out first?" Jason asked, his finger circling Dick's entrance.

"I do!" Damian called, and Dick heard the pop of a lid.

A wet finger soon made its way inside him. Another hand pumped his cock, and two more trailed up and down his sides.

He couldn't help the small moans and whines that escape him. Unable to press his lips together, the sounds just flew out.

His brothers seemed determined to hear him. The squeezed, pumped, pinched, and pushed anywhere that drew the slightest noise from him.

Dick's eyes went wide, his back arching when the finger slid across his prostate.

"Ooh, found it."

And the finger didn't relent, even as more followed it. Two, three, even four fingers pushed at and grazed over his special spot. Dick fought the bonds, probably bruising his wrists and ankles in a feeble attempt to control what was happening.

But he had no control.

None whatsoever.

And to be honest, that fact turned him on more.

Suddenly, the fingers pulled out, and Dick found himself pushing to keep them in.

"Tt, I have something bigger than my fingers that I'm sure you'll love, Richard."

Sure enough, Dick felt something hot and wet poke at his entrance. This wasn't his first rodeo, so he relaxed his tense muscles best he could and pushed.

Damian slid in with minor resistance. He had been prepared well.

Dick let out a long moan. He loved being filled.

"Hmm, Richard."

"How does he feel?"

"Like heaven."

"Well, start moving! I want a turn, too!" Jason pressed.

And Damian wasn't gentle. His thrusts started out deep and hard, making Dick moan with every one. The gag in his mouth quickly soaked in his saliva, trails trickling down his face. Damian had a tight hold of his waist, but it didn't stop Dick from trying to meet his thrusts each and every time.

"Hmmm, you're made for this, Richard," Damian moaned, lips trailing up Dick's neck. "Perfect."

Dick shivered at the praise, trying to go faster.

Suddenly, his hips were pushed against the bed, and Damian stilled inside him. Dick let out muffled cries of protest, tears actually spilling out from his blindfold.