How To Rightfully Stab Your Brother

Prompt:

"What are you gonna do, stab me?" - Jason Todd to Damian Wayne, shortly before getting stabbed.

Prompt 2:

"What'd I say about stabbing your brother?" - Bruce Wayne to Damian Wayne

Prompt 3:

Bruce: Did you have to stab him?

Jason: You weren't there. You didn't hear what he said to me.

Bruce: What did he say?

Jason: "What are you going to do, stab me?"

Bruce:

Everyone:

Damian: (nodding) That's fair.

(Switched Damian's and Jason's roles in this prompt. I used it loosely. Words are said but by different people. I think it's better this way so.... hope you laugh like I did. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Robin, I need your assistance," Damian heard over his com. It wasn't unusual for Todd to hack the frequency they used, but he never asked for Damian.

So, of course, Damian thought he really did need help. He swerved off course, heading to Red Hood's position.

"This way," he heard, then Todd disappeared inside a small building. He dashed after Todd, wondering what he needed. "Hurry up."

When they finally came to a stop, they stopped outside a door.

Damian raised an eyebrow, becoming suspicious.

"I need your help with something." And Todd left it at that.

"With what?"

"With this." Before Damian could blink, Todd swung the door open, using his free hand to shove Damian forward. Damian let out a surprised yelp, stumbling a few steps in an attempt to not fall. It failed; and he was in what was apparently an old cleaning closest.

Before he could stand, the door slammed and clicked.

Damian immediately pushed himself up and proceeded to try to open the door. Key word being try.

"Todd!" he roared, banging on the door. "Let me out of here now!"

"What was that? I can't hear you!" Todd taunted, but Damian heard him just fine. He even heard something grinding against the floor.

He remembered a big metal cabinet next to the door. . .

"Todd!" He continued banging, but the movement stopped (predictably in front of the door) and laughter was getting faint.

But not before he heard, "Good luck, baby bat."

**********

"You're late, Master Damian," Alfred scolded at the breakfast table.

He only responded with, "Tt," and sat down, eyes closed in nonchalance.

"Yeah, he had a bit of a time out," Todd joked.

"Todd!" he shouted, picking up his butter knife and launching out of his chair.

"Hey!" his father shouted, holding his arms out to stop them from fighting. Why did his father have to sit between them? He glared at Damian, demanding obedience. "Stand down."

But Todd was smirking. He knew he wouldn't get in trouble, and that angered Damian.

Damian went to take a step forward, until a deep voice repeated, "Stand. Down," with more force than before.