Piss off Jonas!

Music 
Jonas Brothers - Sucker 

***

I left work much earlier than I should have, which in my case borders on a miracle. It usually stays after hours, but not today. Jonas raised my pressure to the point that the only thing I dreamed of was a long, hot bath, and later dinner with my guy. Yeah, I'm in happy realationship since two years. I met my partner at one of the party we had at college. He was a lot older than me, he was thirty-four years old. One of my friend is him broheter, so my guy was really frequent visitor in my school. Unfortunately, it was not possible to meet us earlier. Matthew invited me on supper, bought me flower, flirted, until he finally won my heart. I parked my car in an underground parking lot in one of the most exclusive districts in Los Angeles. I left, closing him with the remote control, went to the elevator, meeting my neighbor on the way.

"Good evening Mr. Morisson." I smiled heartily, even though my day was not one of the best, I always try to be kind to people who deserve it.

"Ohh Demi, hello." He smiled too and we went to elevator. I picked eighteen. It was number my apartment. 

"What's up in job?" He know, that I'm lawyer. He was doctor and one of the best friend my parents, so it was main reason why he knew so much about me. I remember when I was little girl...He and his wife came to my house and always praised me to my parents.
Together with Mrs. Kelsey, they could not have children, so they always bought gifts for me, treated me as their desired child.

"Fine." I lied and smiled. I didn't think that I had reason why I should told him truth about my accidents with Joe.

"We are very proud of you with Kelsey." He smiled again.

"Probably more than my parents." I joked and later realized that my joke was not in place. I was confused, but I breathed a sigh of relief when it turned out that I had already reached my floor.

"Until next time, Mr. Morisson." I nodded and walked out of the elevator. I took the card out of my purse and opened the door to my apartment.

"Bebe, I back!" I shouted from the hall. The light was dim, which could only mean one thing. My baby has just prepared one of those romantic evenings. I heard quiet music. I stood at a table that was full of food, and one decorative rose stood in the vase.

"I missed you" His hands embraced me from behind. His head laid on my shoulder. Thanks to the fact that I had high heels, we were more or less the same height.

"Me too" I answer. A few seconds ago I felt him mouth on my neck.

"Ohh, no!" I giggled.

"But what, what no?" He smiled, but I knew what he was doing.

"I'm going to take a bath, eat, and then we go to sleep"

"You have prepared the bath, the dinner is served, I will immediately take the dish out of the oven, and negotiate over the polite sleep." He kissed me. I thanked my friend for having met me with such an angel.

"I love you, you know that?" I bit my lip lightly and he only nodded.

"Take a bath baby, water is hot" He slapped my ass .This time I made a quick kiss on his lips, I came to the door, but before I went in, I spoke.

"Matthew I'm going alone" I giggled.

~~~~

In the morning I woke up feeling like a new born person. After the intoxicating night with my man, and also damn relaxing moments, I was ready to face this idiot.

"Sweetheart, it's already eight" He ran his hand through my hair lightly, revealing the face on which the unruly strands fell.

"Are you kidding?" I said calm, because i thought he only joked.

"I turn off your alarm after six o'clock." He kissed me in forehead.

"What? How could you?!" I screamed, running to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water. I was really nervous because I couldn't be late. I took my underwear out of the dresser, and from the wardrobe a black skirt and a white shirt. Without thinking long, I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving completely naked.

"Ohhh, I think I should to do you pranks more often."

"Sweetheart, If you don't lose your pretty face, never do this again" I said this with angry voice.

"You don't need a make-up, you're beautiful" He said and stood behind me.

"I'm really serious lawyer, I can't look like shit in work" I applied a foundation to my face, which I spread quickly and thoroughly. Fast contouring of the face, strong eye makeup and finally a red matte lipstick.

"Damn it. I should be in work like now" I walked away from the dressing table and grabbed my car keys from the table, threw them into the bag with my phone and wallet..

"Maybe dinner today?" He asked, when I took my high heels.

"No! I'm mad at you!" I left without giving him even the slightest chance to answer. I stood in front of the elevator waiting for me to finally come to my floor, but it took a very long time today. I starting work at nine, and it's already eight forty. Matthew really annoyed me. I loved him but he make me nervous often. He was too childish. Throughout my whole life, I came to everything, graduated, found a good job, becoming one of the best lawyers in the country, and he? He is the president of a large fashion house that he inherited from his father. He does not have specific working hours, he sets them himself, but I do not have one and I have to stick to certain rules.

~~~~

I parked my car in the underground parking lot. I closed it and literally ran towards the office entrance.

"Lovato! You're late!" I heard this irritating voice. Normally, I would probably bite off, but now I did not have enough time for it.

"Piss of Jonas" I screamed. 

"Very mature" He giggled.

"Mrs. Lawyer" He added in an ironic tone. I just waved my hand and walked through the large glass door to the building.

"Good morning Gerard" I smiled trying to hide the tiredness that overwhelmed my body. I went straight to my office. I walked down the corridor, exchanging pleasantries with someone.

"Mrs. Lovato, you have guest" I heard the voice of my secretary before I could enter.

"I was not arranged with anyone."

"It's Mr. Jordan" She looked at me terrified, and I already sensed great problems.

***

Hello

I'm here with first chapter! 

If you see mistakes - please correct me! 

BUZIAKI!