A LITTLE CAGE FUN

Bella's POV

We stopped talking and I got bored so I flicked him in the ear with my ( I can't spell the damn word or say it)

I could tell he was getting iterated at every flick finally he couldn't take it anymore. Would you stop that mortal he ordered. Nope I said but I didn't do it again I was drifting off to sleep when Loki tackled me and said I said stop you mewling quim he said. I was half asleep and was confused why was he saying stop then I looked onto his eyes a beautiful green color I was getting hypnotized. I asked what I was still sleepy and confused to why he was straddling me. All of a sudden I was wide awake and pushed him off of me and punched him I transformed into my white tiger and curled up into a ball and went to sleep.

_______________________________________

Loki's POV

after she turned into some type of a animal a little while later she changed back into the outfit she had on when she tackled me and Damn she looked hot.

_______________________________________

Bella's POV

I woke up to something heavy on my waist. I looked down and saw it was an arm. I was still kind of groggily I when I saw that arm I jumped up and did a front flip and landed on the balls of my feet. Then I turned around to see who the arm belongs to. To my surprise it was Loki's arm. I was sitting down against the glass when Loki woke up. He was staring at me but I was staring at the wall and got Into a crouch and tilted my head because I found something like a radio and wings from a jet but I knew know one was out flying at this moment and I heard they were talking about getting Loki out. So I told him that his rescue party was here and teleported out of the cage.

_______________________________________

Loki's POV

When I woke up I found myself staring at Bella. But she wasn't looking at me no she looking past me like she was staring at the wall. She probably was because she got into a crouch and tilted her head like an animal when listening for something. Then she got up and looked at me and said my rescue party was here then teleported out of the cage. Then I yelled get back here it's too dangerous but all she did was looked at me and kept going.

______________________________

BELLA'S P.O.V

All I could think of right now is that bastared. As I heard the hulks loud roar

and started running in they direction.