Confessions

Bella's POV

After we got back to the Helicarrier Loki was taking to his cage I went to find Director Fury before he went to interrogate Loki. So I teleported to wherever fury was. I found him in the hallway going to Loki's sell I pulled Nick into a room that was to close to Loki's sell Nick said what I have to go and interrogate Loki. I know lower your voice to whisper can't have know one  not even him in the next room to know not yet. what he whispered. I have no control over this I whispered. have no control over what he whispered. I May or may not have imprinted on Loki I whispered. WHAT he yelled. Shhhh lower your voice I yelled at him. What do you mean you imprinted on him what does imprinting mean he demanded. Imprinting is when you see is that person its like no ones around except them you can't hear anything you can't see anything except them you would be anything for them a protector a lover a friend I said remembering when it happened. Ohhh he said I got to go I will think of something to get you close to him Nick said. Thanks I call after him as he left. I left to to go to the meeting room and see the interrogation.

_______________________________________

Fury's  P.O.V

After Bella told me that I kinda felt bad for her so I decided I would send her into seduce him that should be easy right.

_______________________________________

Bella's POV

After I talk to fury I went to the control room while he went to interrogate Loki. I zoned out when he started talking and brought back in when Bruce said that guy's brain is a bag full of cats. I zoned out again but brought back again when Fury said I would be sent in to seduce Loki. I was in shock I Bella Swan was in shock that he would send me in to do such a task. After the arguing I was sent in like a prisoner. I had made up something really fast to why I had to go in the cage it was actually pretty funny. I laughed so hard I laughed so hard I never laughed like that before I was crying and rolling around on the floor. I knocked myself out so would be easier to put me in the cage without anyone noticing to why I was not fighting back. I woke up in the cage with Loki towering over me. I flinched because he was so close to me. So I got up and sat in the corner on the side of the cage since it was a cylinder not a square. Loki just kept staring at me so I stared back he flinched and looked away and I knew I will had my red eyes out. I looked away quickly and he look back at me and asked why I was in here so I told him why. I didn't want to admit it but I was madly in love with him even though I didn't know him.

______________________________

LOKI'S P.O.V

I was looking into her eyes when they turned red. I flinched because they where bright red I should be used to it by now since My eyes turn red too. When she looked away from me when back to looking at her. Then I keep asking myself why was I so attracted to this mortal.