"Do not change my clothes." I attempted to sound stern but I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright, just this once." He sighed in defeat.

"Thanks for kidnapping me, Grelle." I smiled feeling like I could breathe a little easier.

He chuckled, "Anytime, my lady."

~Dream~

I found myself lying on a stone bench near a marble fountain of a fallen angel, the moon was high in the sky and all around me were white roses. I sat up and rubbed my eyes in a daze. Sitting at the edge of the fountain, staring at me with golden eyes was my visitor from my last dream.

"GRELLE! WAKE ME UP!" I screamed hoping he would be able to hear me.

"We won't be interrupted this time." The man smiled as he got to his feet.

I had room to run in this place. I slid from the stone bench and bolted away leaping over a rose bush and tearing through the field beyond, a field of roses, the thorns snaked out toward me trying to catch me and bring me back. The man appeared before me, his eyes glowing. I screamed and turned to run, but his arms snaked around me holding me back.

"LET ME GO!" I elbowed him in the stomach and sprinted away as he released me.

A vine of thorns shot out and wound its way around my ankle dragging me down as it tore the skin on my ankle. I fell with a scream and the demon appeared, towering over me. "Grelle, please, wake me up." I whimpered as the man knelt beside me.

"CLAUDE!" Someone snarled, I recognized that smooth black velvet voice. Sebastian!

Sebastian appeared like a prince of darkness with fire burning in his eyes. Claude pulled me to my feet and held me in front of him with his hand at my neck. I tried to pull away from him but he caught my neck in his hand and squeezed off my air supply.

"LET HER GO!" Sebastian looked beyond livid.

"Why do you all fawn over this girl?" Claude smirked.

I kicked my leg back colliding it with his shin, he released me in surprise and I fell into Sebastian's arms, "Sebastian! Get me out of here, please!" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he scooped me up.

"If you harm her again, I'll kill you." Sebastian hissed.

"No, I don't think I'll hurt her, maybe I'll steal her from you." Claude smirked and I shivered as his gold eyes fell on me.

"Go to hell." I growled.

"Love that fiery spirit of hers." Claude chuckled before disappearing.

"You are a magnet for trouble, my dear." Sebastian breathed into my hair. "Now where did you disappear to this time?" he pondered as he sat me down on a stone bench. He knelt before me to inspect me for injury. I felt my face redden as he inspected the wound on my ankle with a frown.

"Grelle kidnapped me." I replied meekly feeling suddenly shy and nervous now that we were alone.

"I'm going to kill that reaper." He growled as he finished tending to my wound before sitting next to me on the bench.

"Please don't, he was just trying to cheer me up, I think." I sighed as I leaned against him feeling chilled and wishing desperately that he'd hold me in his arms. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Are you always YOU when you're in my dreams?" I asked uncertainly remembering the weird dreams when we'd first made our contract. He always seemed so scary in those dreams.

"I've been in your dreams?" He pondered with a wicked smile.

Well that answered that question, "Never mind."

He chuckled and got up to leave.

"Wait!"

He paused and turned to face me.

"Please, don't go." My voice sounded desperate and I mentally cursed at myself.

"He won't come back." He reassured me with a soft smile.

"Please, stay with me...I'm scared."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "I'll never let him have you. You are mine."

Something in that declaration spread a delightful shiver down my spine. I closed my eyes and leaned into his embrace. "Promise?"

Sebastian's lips grazed my neck sending my body into pleasurable spasms, "I promise, no one will ever take you from me."

I sighed contently with a smile on my lips.

"What is it you dream about, when I'm in your dreams?" His breath tickled my neck.

"Nothing." I felt my cheeks flush with color.

He chuckled and his teeth grazed the nape of my neck making me gasp as another more violent blissful spasm shot through me. Sebastian lifted me into his arms and carried me into the field of flowers to a blanket. When did that get here? He smiled as he lay me down on the blanket before lying beside me on his side to watch over me. If my heart still beat within my chest it would be racing. His fingers streamed through my hair soothingly.

"What have you and Undertaker decided upon?" I pondered.

"Is that why you were so distraught that Grelle felt the need to steal you away?" He mused.

"Well, yes but how did you know that?"

"He left an anonymous note saying that neither of us was worthy of you for distressing you so. The only reason we ruled him out was because it was all in black and white. Clever reaper." He smiled, "Undertaker and I agreed that we'll let you choose."

"But what about, Ciel?" I asked worried.

Sebastian smiled, "His soul will be safe, no matter what you choose."

"Why would you do that?"

"Despite how hard I have tried not to, I have fallen in love with you, my dear Cecilia." He leaned over me so his face was mere inches from mine, I could feel his warm breath on my face. His smoldering eyes threatened to reduce me to a puddle.

I felt that power and confidence stir inside of me once more and I leaned forward my lips barely grazing his, and just as he leaned in to kiss me, I pulled away with an evil laugh and rolled to my feet. I ran through the field of roses giggling as he chased after me.

"I believe, my dear, you're turning into quite the tease." He chuckled as he caught me in his arms.

"I'm innocent." I batted my eyelashes at him.

"We can fix that." He teased with a wink and headed back toward the blanket causing me to squeal in his arms and try to wriggle free.

~End~

I woke with a smile on my face, Grelle smiled down at me, "Good dream, my dear?"

My cheeks flushed with color. "That's none of your business."

"You were giggling like a lovesick girl." He laughed.

"You're lying." My face burned at this.

"Oh, I wish I were, it was quite sickening." He teased. "Ready to go back?"

I hugged him tight, "Thank you, so much Grelle."

We reappeared in the forest Sebastian and Undertaker were waiting patiently each leaning against a different tree. They looked up as Grelle and I appeared, Sebastian's crimson gaze took my breath away. I sprinted forward and jumped into his arms feeling lighter than air. He caught me with a smile and held me securely against him, cradling me in his arms tenderly.

Video- "Animal" By Badflower