Rebellious child (MocaRan)

Opened door, having a fight with her father and ignoring his advices for life...

That was Ran's daily life, she called her daily life her 'rebellious life', even though she knew that she was also a good child. However that noone understood her and her changements...except for someone, someone who was inside her cold heart too.

Ran threw her school bag to a corner and laid imidiately, without carrying about her school uniform getting wrinkled or not on bed, she let out a big sigh. Suddenly her phone buzzed, obviously it was from her most important friend, she texted Ran.

Ran's POV:

Hry ? :Moca

Ran: I'm fine, why you asking ?

I heard you were out so long, so I worried about you :Moca

Ran: You don't need to worry about me

... :Moca

Are you still thinking about what I said today ?  :Moca

And with that, I didn't answer her and left the message seen. I knew what she meant with that.

*some hours ago*

I stayed after school at the rooftop, I didn't want to go when other people went home, because in my opinion they sucked. Only one peson knew I was there and came to the rooftop too, and it was my childhood friend Moca Aoba. Moca sat next to me and started asking me things like 'how are you ?' or 'how was your day ?'. I really didn't answer her question though, because she was asking me such questions on a daily basis.

"Ran, I know something is happening to you, please tell me about it...", Moca said worried about my statement

"Can you please leave me alone ? I really don't want to talk about anything, I don't feel like talking to someone", I replied her with a harsh tone into my voice. Silent came and it stayed like that for more than 20 minutes, for me it felt like 20 minutes for sure when suddenly Moca opened her mouth

"I love you, I loved you since we were children...", she suddenly confessed to me with some tears on her eyes. I couldn't reply to that, that was a huge shock for me, that was too sudden. I had to think lots of time till I had understood what she actually meant with that sentence. However, it was too late to answer her, because she ran away crying...well shit that wasn't my intension.....

*back to present*

My phone rang again, of course it was Moca sending me another message, it said

I'm sorry, forget what I said today, forget me and my presence too :Moca

There was no way I could forget what she had said today....it made me rage, somewhere in my cold heart, there was actually a warm place and it broke when I read that sentence over and over again. So instead of leaving it for today, I decided to go outside this night in the rain and going imidiately at Aoba's house. As I ran downstairs, I heard my father yelling

"Ran, where are you going ?"

"It's noone of your business, I have to clear something with someone"

"But it's already really late outside and it's also raining, did you plan going outside without an umbrella ?"

"Uhhhh of course, bye see you tomorrow I guess", and I ran away, letting my father stay angry at me. I ran as much as I possibly could, I reminded myself that I was starving and didn't eat dinner today, so I lost energy quickly. However, finally, I reached Moca's house, but I felt how my vision got blurry and hit the door really hard as I fell to the icecold ground.