Chapter 3 never run from the queen

It was the next day when there was a knock on the door.

I walked over to it and saw Kenshin and guts both armed.

Y/n: " Come in. Did Esdeath follow you? " I ask.

Guts: " I don't think so. "

Y/n: " Okay. There are a few fallen and devils who have figured who I am. I'm going to need both of you to help me alright? " I ask.

They both smile and nod.

Despite being insanely dangerous they were both actually very nice.

Y/n: " Good. Now Kenshin with your speed you'll handle a peerage of other devils. But you can't kill them. "

Kenshin: " I'll use my reverse edged then. "

Y/n: " Perfect. Now Guts you will handle the priests and fallen since its less effective against you. Right now I've gotten you both the apartment next to mine. There are 2 rooms. Stay there until the devils or fallen act up alright? "

They both nod and go to the other room.

I just sigh and sit in the living room holding my head in both hands.

Y/n: " I just wanted a peaceful and long life. Is that too much to ask? " I say.

???: " Well I can help. "

Y/n: " Oh Kenshin? Is something miss-" I then look up and my look changed to one of horror.

Esdeath.

Y/n: " H-hey Esdeath. W-what are you d-doing here? " I ask slowly moving away.

Esdeath: " You've been gone so long. I just wanted to see the man I loved. "

Y/n: " um... I have a girlfriend. "

Esdeath: " Me right? "

Y/n: " Noo... "

Then I saw the shadows cover her eyes. I was taking this chance to move further away slowly and stood up moving to the door and was about to open the door till I felt something cold press and lock around my neck.

The one thing I feared in this world.

That.

Damn.

collar.

And now she was in control and she pulled me to the couch and forced herself on my lap.

Esdeath: " Don't run from me sweety. It just makes me hotter. " she says.

Y/n thoughts: " I don't wanna lose my virginity like this. "

Y/n: " Esdeath. Why don't you get off so we can have some fun? " I ask lying through my teeth and hope she doesn't notice.

She smiled and happily gets off and then opens her arms.

Only for me to be at the window with the collar four my my sword.

Y/n: " I forgot I left the stove on. " I say jumping out of the window and running.

Esdeath: " Y/N!!! " she yells.

Y/n: " I am a good boyfriend! I am not cheating! Never! "

She then keeps chasing me but luckily she cousin use ice attacks since it was day and everyone would see.

But I still ran as my life depended and purity on it.

I was about to leap over a fence when I felt her grab my collar and pull me back.

I tried and struggled to break free of her grasp but sadly it wouldn't break. No matter what I did.

If I didn't do something I was screwed in more ways than one.

Y/n: " Esdeath... Maybe I can convince Koko into... Polygamy? " I ask.

she then smiles happily and let's me go dropping me to the ground.

I take this chance and run into my apartment locking the door and all of the Windows.

I kept hearing her knocking loudly but I just kept hiding.

(Time skip)

It was night time and i was hiding underneath my bed when I heard the door break.

I hold my breathe and hope she goes away.

After a minute I hear my bedroom door close and I crawl out from under my bed.

I slowly go towards to door and lock it  till I hear the closet open.

Since I just locked the door I he nothing I could do. 

Y/n: " Esdeath. No. I don't want to do this. I'll call rape. " I threaten.

Esdeath: " and who's going to stop me? " she asks.

She slowly walks towards me and I back away until I back hits the wall.

she lunged at me but I dodge it and run to the door trying to open it.

But it won't and I have to dodge again.

Y/n: " Esdeath. If you stop right now... I'll kiss you? "

She has hearts in her eyes as she smiles.

I walk towards her and she closes her eyes.

I then kiss her forehead.

She looks at me and pouts angrily.

Esdeath: " that wasn't a kiss! "

Y/n: " I never said I would kiss you in the lips.

A/n: " any idea on what you want to happen next?