chapter 4 Confusion

I was luckily able to get esdeath to sleep in my room and let me sleep on the couch alone. i might share a bed with Koko but at least she won't try and rape me in my sleep. And when morning came i told her to go back to the base and leave me alone.

Right now i was since it was the weekend i decided to call Koko.

Y/n:" Koko?" I ask after i hear the other line picks up.

Koneko:" Hi y/n." She answers from the other line.

Y/n:" Well Koko maybe you could come by later and we could watch a movie?"

Koneko:" Okay. I'll be there in a bit."

I heard her hang up the other line and i hung up the phone walking away from it and making Kenshin, and Guts some food.

Kenshin was good at some foods but i was a bit better when it came to remembering what everyone liked to eat.

(time skip)

i made and brought the food to both of them before going back to my apartment and cleaning up after what happened yesterday.

Shortly after i finished i heard a knock on the door.

i opened and smiled as i saw Koko.

Y/n:" Hey Koko. Come in." i say smiling.

We both walk to the living room she sits down as i walk to grab the remote.

Y/n:" Anything you want to watch?" I ask turning to her.

she shakes her head no and i just browse movies for a while.

Until we found another comedy about a detective and a lot of animals.

It was actually a really good movie and we both laughed at the funny parts. 

And i blushed and froze up when i felt her hold my hand. I look at her and see her with a small blush too.

We both slowly inch towards each other and lean in. our lips were centimeters apart.

then the door slammed down.

I looked up and saw Esdeath looking angry.

And me and Koko's position changed when we flinched making it look like more than we were just going to kiss.

Esdeath:" Y/N!" she yells angrily and picks me up off Koko.

I just stand up and was about to yell until Koko pulled me back on her.

Esdeath:" WHO IS SHE?!"

Koneko:" I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" She asks.

both keep tugging at me like they were playing tug of war.

Esdeath:" I'm his queen you slut!"

Koneko:" Y/n? is that true?"

And my inner self argued with itself.

Survival:" If we say yes we're dead!"

Kind:" But we can't lie that's wrong."

Anger:" Just kick both out!"

sadness:" but then we'll be alone again."

Happy:" can we just get along?"

Fear:" I-I'm scared."

Then a small golden ray came down as one that looked slightly older than the rest stood up.

Smart:" We have to do both. We'll say esdeath is our queen but we'll say we're not romantically involved with her. and when she says otherwise the best argument she has is that small kiss. just mention the date we had with Koko."

Perverted:" I say we make it a three way!"

Other:" SHUT UP! WHO INVITED YOU?!/why are y-you h-here? "

Perverted:" One day you will listen to me. I'll be in charge!"

Y/n:" Koko. yes she is my queen but I'm not dating her."

Esdeath:" But we kissed-"

Y/n:" i kissed you on the forehead so you wouldn't try and rape me. And i've been on a fate with Koko." I argue back.

Both of them stop and let go.

Y/n:" Now Esdeath what do you want to say to Koko?" I ask crossing my arms.

Esdeath:" i'm sorry." She mutters under her breathe.

Y/n:" Now. i have to go get some groceries. i want both of you to come to some sort of agreement before i get back."

A/n:" sorry about the short chapter the next one will be longer.