Chapter 1: a kind soul

In kuoh there was one student different from the rest.

A very kind boy that helped anyone and everyone with their problems no matter how hard.

This boy is y/n Ember (fake name) was most likely the nicest person in all of Kuoh.

right now even he was taking time to help teach a few underclassmen about problems they were having.

And little did he know that he was most likely the most popular boy in school.

Y/n: " There we go. You get it now? " he asks the students.

they all say yes and thank him before going away.

he then pulls out a book and opens up to a page reading.

he kept reading until the gel rings and the other students walk back into class.

(Time skip)

Y/n p.o.v.

It was a little bit after school but I stayed behind to help the teacher grade a few tests that we had earlier.

Y/n: " I'm done. " I say handing the teacher the test.

Teacher: " thank you y/n. "

Y/n: " I'll be go-"

Teacher: " could I ask you a question y/n? " he asks.

Y/n: " What is it? " I ask.

Teacher: " Do you have a girlfriend? "

Y/n: "yes. Wait what?! " I ask blushing.

Teacher: " when I was your age I had already met my wife. I think you should try and find someone special to you. "

Y/n: " Well... There is someone. "

Teacher: " do you love them? " he asks.

Y/n: " Yes... As much as I can. " I say a bit sadly.

Teacher: " is something wrong? " he asked.

Y/n: " Not really. I'll be going then. "

Teacher: " Don't forget keep that girlfriend and treat her right. "

(Time skip)

I was at my apartment doing some extra work to try and help out a few upperclassmen until there was a knock at the door.

Y/n: " just a sec! " I say fixing the papers before going to the door.

I open it and see the 'school mascot '. And my current girlfriend. Koneko Toujou.

We met about a month ago when I helped her do some homework. I actually had a small crush on her and one day I learned she had the same feelings. We both discussed it and came to the conclusion that we should date.

Y/n: " Hey Koko. You need something? "

Koneko: " I don't understand my homework. "

Y/n: " Oh come in. "

I open the door for her and she walks inside.

I walk into my living room with Koneko.

Y/n: " Take a seat. Do you want something to eat? I think I have some cake. "

Koneko: " Yes please. " she says nodding.

I walk into my kitchen and open the fridge pulling out a cake I baked for a special treat earlier.

I grab a plate and cut a big slice of the cake before putting the cake away again.

I walk back into my living room and give her the cake.