Are you?

Jennie
"Trust me! Rosé's roommate is the best! She has been flying abroad and back with her job just after a year she passed the certification. We just need to ask her and be nice to her so that she could give us tips about the exam." was dragging me to the car.
"I know I desperately wanted to pass Lisa, but I am not at that point to cheat!" I said in conviction.
"Jennie, dear. We are not going to cheat. We're just asking for advice! Come on lets go."

We arrived at Rosé's building and waited outside their unit door.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"Hold on.. She want me to help her carry stuff. You stay here okay. I'm calling her."

Lisa left me standing outside Rosé's place. I can go run with her but I'm too tired. I was about to squat when the door opened and a pretty woman peeked from the door.

"I suppose you are Rosé's friend?" She asked with her heart shaped lips.
"Y..yes?"
"I see. Come on in." She opened the door and there I saw her fully. She's wearing a short shorts and a spaghetti strapped red top. My fake straight ass went U-turn quickly.
"Have a seat!" She said with her deep voice.
"I am Kim Jisoo by the way. Rosé 's roommate since College. You are?"
"Jennie. Jennie Kim."
"Nice to meet you. So you're the one who'll take the certification?"
"Yes.. I am the one."
"Good. Well, I was hesitant in taking it because it's kinda hard. But I have just big dreams."
"Is it really that hard?"
"Yeah? I haven't had the time to review all the materials before the exam because I was busy at work and I cannot be taking a leave because of it. So I secretly studied on breaktimes and had sleepless nights."
"Same with me. I have no sleep."
"Well, looks like it. Your eye bags are showing up. But you're still pretty, thats fine." She smiled as she sat on the couch in front of me while sipping her coffee. Her legs are exposed as she sit with her legs wide open.
I was busy staring then her kettle just made a noise. She stood up and went pouring it on her drip cup.
"Drip coffee you want?" She asked me and I just nodded.
"Do you know what is one of my biggest dream? The one that made me pass the exam.. Why I succeed?" She walked towards me and placed the drip coffee and mug on the center table in front of me.
"I wanna buy a baby." She winked. Then she sat across me again.
"Buy? a B..Baby..?"
"Yeah? A test tube baby I guess? I have already preserved my eggs in an egg bank. Like sperm bank? If you have heard of that."
"Yes I have heard about that but.. if you don't mind me asking. You are really beautiful not like you'll be single forever, you're quite a catch."
"Well... Jennie Kim, I like kids but I dont want to stick up a dick inside me. If you know what I mean." She just smirked and went to the kitchen then she went inside the room.
Did I insult her? Why am I so dumb? Is she gay? I was left in the living room sipping the coffee she made.
Then the door opened her red top is now changed to white.
"Sorry I didn't excused myself earlier. I took a quick bath. Where were we?" She looked at me as she was wiping her hair with a towel.
"Oh I remembered. Well yeah, I don't want a dick inside of me."
"So.. so you mean you're.." I can't seem to utter the words.
"I am! Are you?"
"What.. what do you mean?"

She came close to me and kissed me and I...
I responded. The hell Jennie what the hell am I doing?!

She pushed me on the couch and now she is on top of me.

My arms are now around her neck and we are still kissing until our tongues are fighting.

DING DONG

I pushed her so hard she went to the other side of the couch.

She smiled as she wiped her mouth and then she said..

"So you are."