Summer Party

JENNIE's POV
It was one hot summer weekend. My friends and I decided to go to a summer party on the nearby town.

I was fitting my clothes and Rosé went in.

"Seriously Jen? Pants? You are going to the Summer Party and pants?" Rosé complained.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"It's going to be wet and wild.. Wear a dress or a mini shorts.."

"That's too.."

"Jennie. Please?? Lisa and I will be wearing mini shorts too."

"Okay. Yeah. Sure."

Not that I am conservative but I don't feel like wearing shorts.

After a few hours we arrived at the hotel near where the summer party will be held. I had a different room from Lisa and Rosé since its their 3rd year anniversary and I don't want to disturb them.

"Jennie, Lisa and I will go to the winery. Wanna come?"

"Its okay Rosie..Enjoy your time. I'll just go to the pool I'll have a dip."

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah pretty sure I will."

"Okay call us when you need us okay? And let's have dinner together."

"Yep. Sure."

I packed my little bag and went to the pool. They have 4 pool. One is for kids, a jacuzzi, the other is 4ft and the latter is 8ft. I chose the jacuzzi.

No one was there so I lay down at the side and closed my eyes with sunglasses on..I was enjoying the heat and the bubbling effect of the jacuzzi. Then I fell asleep.. I don't how many minutes I was sleeping but I can feel someone was tapping or slapping myself.

"Oh no. Don't die come on!!" Then I heard a girls voice. I just got up then and looked who was doing it.

"YES! Miss. I thought you were dead." A pretty lady with her swimsuit stood infront of me in the jacuzzi.

"Uhmm. I am not? I am alive? Hey. This is a jacuzzi and this is the place where we can relax so what I am doing is totally fine. Are you playing with me?!" Yep. I said that. Never disturb a sleeping Jennie, not even a hot girl like her can disturb me.

"Oh no. Totally not. I was just concerned.. An hour ago I joined you here and I just noticed you never changed your position. So I thought..you died I mean you are dead.. so.. i am really sorry."

"An hour? So i was asleep for an hour?"

"Yes miss. I am really sorry. I..I have to go now.. It's good to know you are alive.. Bye. See you around." Then she got up and everything was in slow motion, her hair flipped with water then she looked back at me and smiled.. How can a girl be pretty like that? Then she went to the 4ft pool.

After a few hours..
We were done eating our dinner with Lisa and Rosé. We started drinking already. We went to the party venue and free alcoholic drinks were served.

The bands and dj's started playing and performing. Everyone was drunk already. Me I was just enjoying my beer and wasn't jumping and dancing a lot. Unlike this 2 hyped girls beside me who was already crazy grinding with each other.

I was just closing my eyes feeling the indie music that was played by a live band. Feeling the world spinning around me. I am drunk already. I was just keeping my balance from the sea of people.

Then I felt a warm hug around me. I opened my eyes and all I see is beautiful lady closing her eyes and was about to kiss me.

And I accepted the kiss. I responded to it. It was rough. Until it became passionate. Our tongues are battling with each other. Her hands are massaging my back until its getting lower and lower until it reached my bottom.

It was a long kiss. Until we stopped. She smiled at me. Then she walked away left me hanging. I tried to follow her but she was lost in the crowd.

Wait. I remembered her. She was that girl in the pool.

Days passed. Weeks. Months.. I can't forget her.

Until one day, while I was working in the coffee shop that I managed. I was the one calling customers name.

"One Venti Iced Americano for Jisoo." I shouted.

"Hi. I am Jisoo." The girl said, I was still wiping the drink then I looked at the customer who's named is Jisoo and..

"Here's your..." I looked at her. She's the girl! She's the one that I had kissed last summer and she has been in my dreams for a few months

I was handing her the coffee. She touched my hand.

"Can I get an extra pack of sugar?" She asked. I gave her a pack. She grabbed a pen and wrote something."

Giving you back this sugar, coz your smile.. and kiss are the sweetest.
xoxo, Jisoo

ps. i need more of you.. i mean sugar.
#98726362828, my number