Souls Of The Planets | Carmen Blossom

[To truly get an image/idea of this character Watch The Video Above!]

X
Name| Carmen 'Cherry' Blossom

Nickames|
Cheryl, Cherry, Chaos

Age|
X

Gender|
Female

Sexuality|
Bisexual

Appearance|
Madelaine Petsch

Personality|First and foremost, Carmen's biggest concern usually falls on her appearance, she's rarely ever thinking about anyone other than herself

Personality|
First and foremost, Carmen's biggest concern usually falls on her appearance, she's rarely ever thinking about anyone other than herself. Because Carmen was raised in the highest court on Mars as a princess, people may think of her as snobby and arrogant. As such, at times, Carmen is not as horrid as she would like people to believe. She can be kind, and she does have a softer side, although she hardly ever shows it. It was noticeable at a young age that Carmen was much different than her sister - craving power, control, and chaos. Carmen has always had a lust for victory over others, especially if it meant causing a little bit of pain along the way, though no one ever thought the redhead twin sister would betray her planet for power. For those who have yet to truly know her, they may not see this side of Carmen, for she hides the darkness inside of her, behind her smile, as if she is innocent.

Carmen is a very strong and powerful woman, but she has yet to fill the longing hunger to be queen. Striving for this, Carmen has fully committed her loyalty to Chaos and he knows it. She is the exact opposite of her twin - mean, blunt, and violent. Seeing how good her sister is, makes her gag, she truly despises her because of how identical they look at times and imagining herself as that good is a nightmare to her.

History| [From the life on the planet the soul comes from, to your new life on Earth]xBorn in the highest court on Mars, becoming a princess, and being one of the girls in line for the thrown Carmen couldn't have been blessed with a better life

History|
[From the life on the planet the soul comes from, to your new life on Earth]
x
Born in the highest court on Mars, becoming a princess, and being one of the girls in line for the thrown Carmen couldn't have been blessed with a better life. Born a twin, the younger of the two by two minutes, Carmen grew up close to her sister - truly they were best friends. While growing up in their castle-like home, Carmen started to realize that she was different. Games no longer were fun to her, victory was all she cared about. When Carmen would lose she would cause trouble in response. Her hunger for victory, power, and control only grew over the years - causing some of the planet's inhabitants to fear her if she was to become queen. Word of the fiery redhead princess with a stone heart spread throughout the universe, making its way to Chaos.

Offered immortality and power, Carmen didn't hesitate to take up his offer and betray her planet. Upon leaving her planet to follow under Chaos Carmen took one of the most valuable and important jewels of Mars - the Antiallergiko.  It was a way of signing her name in the history of the planet and also a memento of her home, Carmen was ready to do whatever she has to, to become queen beside Chaos - possibly the most powerful woman in the universe. 

Powers|
Pyrokinesis - create, control and manipulate fire, flame, and heat

Pyroportation - the ability to teleport through fire

Immune to pain or death by fire

Weapons|
 Antiallergiko - royal blade of Mars
There is writing engraved along the blade in the language used on Mars

Weapons| Antiallergiko - royal blade of MarsThere is writing engraved along the blade in the language used on Mars

Role|
Ex-Princess of Mars

Other|

Carmen changed her name once granted immorality by Chaos because she didn't want to have a name that linked her to her goody-two-shoes sister.

Carmen keeps the sword in its holder, commonly worn around her back - visible against her leather, red, or white apparel.

Doesn't like the color blue, the cold, or wet things - it reminds her of water which is the catalyst to her abilities and image

Quotes|
"I only miss on purpose."

"I'm in the mood for chaos."

"Feel free to tremble."

Aesthetic|