GLORY AND GORE | Zakiah Cross-Adolpha

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

ʀᴏʟᴇ -
Head Medic

ɴᴀᴍᴇ - Zakiah Cross-Adolpha[Pure Soul Noble Wolf]

ɴᴀᴍᴇ - 
Zakiah Cross-Adolpha
[Pure Soul Noble Wolf]

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ - 
ZeeZee

ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ - 
Emeilia Clark

ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ - Emeilia Clark

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ -
Werewolf/Witch

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ- 
Bisexual

ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ - 
Upon birth, Zakiah's future was always known. From a young age she was taught the ways of healing magic and how to apply that specifically to the pack. She was raised amongst the pack as she grew, learning their customs and heritage. Once she hit sixteen Zakiah was cursed to become a werewolf in order to protect herself as well as live amongst them fully. Although technically a mutt, Zakiah is highly respected for what she has done for the pack many different times. She loves the pack as her own family. Zakiah dreads the undeniable future that she is expected to carry out. Being a healer for the pack, Zakiah is expected to have children in order to continue and pass down the tradition, but she does not know if she is meant to be a mother.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ - 
Zakiah is a pure soul at best. She is a simple person of beauty and kindship. This white-haired, small woman looks as though she could not hurt a fly. Zakiah is a gentle person who is happy to talk to anyone and help thoses who need it. Due to her roots, Zakiah is a hard believer in the balance of nature. She believes there is good and evil within everyone. Zakiah is a natural nurturer, able to make people feel that they are safe with her. Though she seems sweet, she has danger in her blood. Zakiah is in connection with the same ancestors as her late grandmother MaryAna. Her ancestors frequently despise her choice to join the pack due to their history, but Zakiah does not blame the wolves for what happened in the past. Zakiah does not believe that vampires are the enemy just due to their species. She can also tell when anyone is lying.

ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ -
Superhuman strength + speed
Enhanced senses
Life saving/healing magic
Protection magic
Senses magic
[can make anyone temporarily or permanently deaf/blind]

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ -
Dark Magic
Her beliefs of balance
Her Ancestors
Pure Silver

ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ - 

 Qᴜᴏᴛᴇꜱ - " The next time you raise your hand to me will be the last time you have hands

 Qᴜᴏᴛᴇꜱ - 
" The next time you raise your hand to me will be the last time you have hands. "
" I am no ordinary woman. " 
" If you betray me, I will burn you alive. "

" I am a Cross. Do not test what I am capable of. "

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - 
- Zakiah's wolf is smaller and more slender than other wolves. Her wolf is also completely white.
- Her hair is always in skilled, beautiful braids
- Commonly wears white or black dresses or loose blouses

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ-MaryAna Cross - Great-great (lots of greats) grand daughterZephirah - Sexual Interest/Crush (she likes the baddies) 

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ-
MaryAna Cross - Great-great (lots of greats) grand daughter
Zephirah - Sexual Interest/Crush (she likes the baddies) 

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.