7 Minutes In Heaven/Truth or Dare

Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Mylene, and Ivan were having a sleepover on Friday night. At 11pm they had decided to play 7 Minutes in Heaven.

The sleepover was in Alya's house so she searched for an empty water bottle.

"Found one!" She called when she walked into the room.

She placed it in the middle.

"How about Nino goes first?" Alya says with a smirk.

Nino groaned but spinned it anyways.

The bottle landed on Alya.

"Ooooo!" Everyone besides Nino and Alya said as the 2 stared at each other.

Alya stood up, "Come on chicken, you gonna make out with me or no?"

Nino stood up and they went into Alya's closet.

Everybody went outside the closet and heard smooching.

Inside the closet

Alya and Nino squished into the closet. They were already very close as the closet was small.

Alya smashed her lips on Nino's and they started making out. (owo)

Nino started kissing Alya's face until he kissed her chin and she let out a small moan. Nino smirked and started to kiss and suck on her chin which miraculously left a hickey.(ha I'm hilarious)

"Your time is up!" Mylene called from behind the closet door.

"5 more minutes!" Alya called back.

"What are you doing, loosing your virginity or something?" Marinette teased.

"Marinette you are so dead when I get out there!" Alya called angrily.

Nino and Alya stepped out of the closet. They noticed a hickey on Alya's chin.

"You guys were doing dirty stuff hmm?" The girls teased Alya.

Alya smacked Marinette.

"Ow!" She called out.

It was Mylene's turn to spin since she was next to Nino.

It landed on Ivan.

They both grinned and happily walked into the closet and they immediately heard smoochy noises.

After their time was up they exited. Hickeys all over Mylene's neck and pink lipstick on Ivan's face.

"Wooow, look how dirty Ivan is." Marinette teased.

Ivan raised his fist jokingly.

Adrien had to spin next since he was next to Mylene.

It landed on Marinette.

They both looked up and stared at each other. Adrien stood up and helped up Mari and they walked into the closet.

Mari was super nervous and couldn't make the first move so she waited for Adrien. Adrien softly kissed her lips, the other she heard aggressive kissing, but Adrien was slow and passionate. Their lips moved in sync. Marinette felt like she was in her own world which is why she didn't hear her friend's time's up call. At one point Adrien slipped his hands under her shirt, fingering with her bra strap. He pulled her closer so that their chests were pushing against each other. At one point Adrien unclipped her bra but left on her shirt cause he's a good boi.

After 15 minutes they had pulled away for a breath, their foreheads touching.

"Jeez how long are you guys taking!" Alya yelled.

Marinette and Adrien's faces flushed in the dark. Adrien kissed Marinette's nose and he opened the closet door as they exited.

Marinette and Adrien looked the messiest out of all 3 of the couples. It was obvious that Mari's bra was unclipped, and both their hair was hella tangled. Marinette's pigtails fell out and she lost her ribbons somewhere in Alya's closet.

Adrien and Marinete sat next to each other hand in hand but nobody seemed to notice.

"Truth or dare anybody?" Ivan asked.

"Yea!" Mylene said.

"Sure dude." Nino replied.

"Sounds cool." Alya said.

"Okay." Adrien said.

"Uhm..sure." Marinette said, uneasy.

"Wait a second." Alya said. "Marinette Dupain-Chang, are you holding Adrien Agreste's hand after a heated make-out session?"

"Uhm.." The bluenette looked away from everybody, her cheeks flushed.

"Oh this'll be fun." Alya said, evilly.

"How about Adrien first?" Ivan asked.

"Sure." Adrien said.

"Uhm, truth or dare Mari." He said.

"Hmm, dare." She replied.

"Alright." He said, making sure she was looking at him. "I dare you to be my girlfriend."

They stared at each other, a smirk on Adrien's face and a huge blush on Mari's.

Everybody gasped.

"Agreste you didn't!" Alya said.

"Oh, Agreste did." Adrien replied to her.

"So, will you take the dare or are you to..chicken?" Adrien asked, the smirk still on face.

"Uhm..oh woops I have to pee! Alya, Mylene come with me.." Marinette said.

Marinette stood up and dragged the other girls outside the room.

"What do I say?" She asked.

"You always wanted to date him, right?" Alya asked.

"Well yea, but now it's actually happening in real life!" She exclaimed.

"Okay okay, we'll talk to Adrien." Alya said.

Alya opened the door, "HEY ADRIEN MARINETTE SAID SHE WANTED TO HAVE BABIES WITH YO—"

"ALYA!"

Alya snickered.

The girls walked into the room again, Adrien stared at Marinette, waiting for an answer.

"Marinette I need to talk to you, privately.." He said.

"Uhm...okay." She said as she followed him out the door.

"Uhm sorry if I came off to strong on you with my proposal, you really don't have to be my girlfriend." He said.

"But I want to." She said.

"You do?" He asked.

Marinette smiled and nodded.

"Alright then future Mrs. Agreste, shall we go in?" Adrien asked.

Marinette giggled and followed Adrien in, hand-in-hand once again.

I would write more but it's currently 2am and I'm tired so gn:))