1

Between blue and green,
Love can blossom in the strangest of places, even when things may be unable to coexist with the two beings.

Harry Styles had woken up from his scattered dreams in his apartment. The walls were a dim white since the sun was just starting to rise, The cold morning air settled on top of his soft blue sheets that are the only thing protecting him from the cold temperatures of the freezing night winds that weaved themselves indoors through his cracked open window.
He was not looking forward for today.
Harry rubbed his eyelids and opened his emerald eyes, squinting a bit and trying to make sense of his surroundings from the following night.

"Oh man, I am not ready for today." He nearly groaned out. His heart felt heavy and his mind was fuzzy, The night before last was a lonely one, He had had stayed up until 12 reading the book "Hearts In Atlantis" and spent the other part of that night questioning his life.
He got up from his bed, His hair was flowy and messy and his lips were chapped, his bottom lip was split right down the center, And he had slight bags under his eyes. He looked through his drawers since the only thing he was wearing was fleece pajama pants that were gray and had white owls on it, he needed to find something warmer.

The morning air gave him goosebumps. Despite this he got up and went into his closet and got out some black jeans, a pale blue T-shirt and a white jacket with two sparrows on it. Today he wasn't going to go out of his way to try and impress anyone. It was a Monday, and Harry disliked Monday's more then most things.

He slid off his pajamas and got ready for the day. Anxiety boiled within his stomach because today was no ordinary day, It was his first day of college. Something he has been dreading for awhile now.

Harry got out of the house and got in his car to go to school. His nerves were fried and he tried to think only about the book he read to try and get his mind off things as he started up his car. Harry drove to his new found "prison" and parked his car near the front of the school.
The building was gigantic and filled with hundreds upon thousands of people. It was a large gray structure with tinted windows. It was completely surrounded by a large field of grass.
There was people every where, hundreds of people his age and older. Many people tried giving him things for clubs like "Dungeons & Dragons Club", "Finer Things Club" and etc. Harry wasn't that interested in any of it. He just wanted to get on with the day and think about things later.

Harry got to his first class, Geometry.
It was his least favorite subject but nonetheless he found a place to sit, he decided to sit more so in the middle row that way he wouldn't be so squished by the people in the front row if he had chose to sat there. Harry took out his notebook and he felt a tap on his shoulder, He turned his head to the right and saw a boy child with wild blond hair and blue eyes with a big dorky smile on his face. It was Niall. "Well I didn't expect to see ya here Harry." Niall chuckled a bit. Harry was a bit flushed, he wasn't expecting his Irish buddy to see him anytime soon, but he didn't mind either. "I didn't expect to see you either Niall, I'm glad I have you in my first class of the day." He spoke and he felt his dread dissapear. He had known Niall since primary school and he was thankful that he was here.
"Mind if I sit with you Harry?" Niall asked, His blue eyes shining. Harry nodded and the blond haired boy sat next to him.

Class began and more then 50 people were in his class, He joked around with Niall a bit as he wrote notes for the beginning of the year. Making time go faster as he and Niall whispered to eachother althroughout class as well as catching up with eachother, it had been awhile since they had seen eachother. Soon the bell rang and he made his way to second period, Harry heard Niall yell "See you soon!".
He went through the next two periods which were very uneventful, His classes being Chemistry and World History. He nearly fell asleep during the lectures, He talked to a couple random classmates but overall the experience was quite dull in general. They went over expectations in both classes and then finally the bell had rung again.

After such long class periods lunch had began. He went to go get some lunch from McDonalds most likely but before he could take a step his eyes seemed to have wandered towards a short professor, He had light brown hair that seemed to glisten in the light and ice cold eyes that could pierce through you. Harry had often heard rumors from his classmates about a short professor named Mr. Tomlinson, But was that really him?
He felt a chill up his spine as the man looked at him. Harry's heart felt like an explosion had happened inside. While Louis was confused on why he was being stared at to begin with.
Louis began to walk towards Harry and his breath hitched. Those icy blue eyes were enough to make him want to jump in his car immidately.
"You look like a deer in headlights." The man said to him, his voice being a bit sassy in nature. Harry managed to make a fool out of himself and stuttered. "S-sorry I didn't mean to stare." He said nervously, he hasn't been this nervous in a long time but the short man managed to scare the living crap out of him. "Be careful not to do it again" he snapped at him, turning around as he began to walk away. Louis felt quite full of himself, he enjoyed intimidating taller people and that boy was easily scared by him despite his size. He wondered why he couldn't get those green doe eyes out of his mind. Harry noticed he was sweating harshly, it dripped down his arms immensely. He immidately unlocked his car and jumped in and went on his way to drive to McDonalds, but those blue eyes continued to linger within his head.