🔥Jealousy🔥

Hello friends ;

Come with another part of this TS,  hope you all will like 💕

Recap : Sanskar see Swara hugging a guy,  laughing with him which fumes Sanskar.

Swara bid bye to that guy,  steps on stairs,  walk through corridor  but dash with Sanskar who is looking at her with questioned face,  Swara looks at his face,  chuckles inside  know what he is thinking,  but make a confused face,  turn to go but stopped listening Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( hold her elbow) who was that guy with whom you were very laughing?  (Possessively, jealousy is clearly visible on his face which he trying to hide but unable to hide his inner turmoil).

Swara : ( amazed seeing his this side make a distance between them) Sanskar,  we both are friends and friendship also have some limitations,  you shouldn't poke your nose in my personal life,  so better to stay away. ( turn to go but feels herself pulls, with pull,  she directly land on his chest).

Sanskar : ( possessively) I have whole right to ask because I am your husband ( Swara gets shocked hearing his statement).

"I am your husband "

Swara  become shocked listening his statement,  smile happily listening him but compose herself and make a confused face.

Swara : ( confused) what? Husband? But as far I remembered,  you always claimed our marriage only a compromise then how sudden,  you become my husband?  ( raise eyebrows in questioned form).

Sanskar : (becomes shocked by her reply,  notice his own words,  fumbled with words) actually umm ( not finding any words as he himself confused why he utter this statement,  take a deep sigh) you are my wife only wherever if our marriage is a compromise,  but still you are my wife ( looks all side except Swara unable to see her ,  Swara smile at his face) Now will you please tell,  who was that guy?  ( in jealousy).

Swara : ( smiling inside seeing his impatient behavior,  his jealousy compose her smile, ) exactly,  whatever the relation is,  our marriage is only a compromise naa? So why I will answer to you ( in fully attitude make Sanskar shocked by her reply,  he looking at her with open mouth ,  monologue) Aww He is looking so cute, I am feeling to pulls his cheeks,  Swara control,  control ( start going showing attitude but feel grip on wrist find Sanskar holding her hand).

Sanskar : ( come in front of her,  hold her shoulder ) I know you are angry and hurt seeing me and Kavita close,  ( Swara remembered how she feels pinch in heart seeing their closeness,  her eyes become glassy but she hide her tears) but Swara ,  the way you are looking that was nothing happened between us ,  I didn't kissed, she only was coming close,  I am mean,  i am sorry ( he don't know why he is giving her explanation and also asking forgiveness,  Swara feels extreme happiness listening his words).

Swara : but why you are giving me this much explanation? I didn't asked anything about your that moment and you both are in love so It's obvious,  but why you are asking forgiveness from me for that.

Sanskar become dumbfounded by her question,  become lost in thoughts,  he himself don't know why he is giving her explanation and also asking forgiveness,  why? go from there without giving any reply make Swara frown by his behavior.

Swara : ( make faces) Hey Durga Maa,  what kind of husband you gave to me, such a stupid and duffer he is,  It's okay bachu,  show as tantrum as you can, I am just waiting for your confession , then you would watch,  I will take  complete revenge (make angry pout)