Ignorance

Hello Friends!

Come with another part of this TS, hope you all will like💕💕

Morning ;

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar who is sleeping on couch, sun rays fall on him, which disturb his sleep, he open eyes, see Swara who is sleeping on bed with a bright smile, Sanskar mesmerized seeing her cute smile, for the first time, he is watching her keenly, she is so cute and innocent, her smile is so pure which can melt anyone 's heart, unknowingly his feet move toward her, he sit in front of her, gazing at her lovingly, her smile which bring smile on his face, he forward hand toward her, caress her face with sensation in heart, but stopped while coming into sense, what he was doing, he is not understand why he came near Swara, press his lips, close eyes feeling vibration in heart seeing Swara, see his hand, how he touch her face, get up from bed, go in washroom.

After sometime ;

Sanskar is standing in front of mirror, combing hair, come toward cupboard, take out his tie, remembered how Swara use to help him in wearing tie, he looks listening door bolted sound, find Swara come out from washroom while wearing Pink saree,
drying her hair with towel, looking extremely gorgeous with her fresh beauty, water drops are falling from her hair which giving her beautiful fresh look, unknowingly Sanskar start admiring her beauty, a smile crept on his face while admiring her beauty, he first time notice her in saree.

On proposal she wear saree but he didn't notice her keenly.

First time he is noticing, how much she is looking beautiful in saree, she come in front of mirror, hold sindoor box, take a pinch of sindoor, fill her hairline with vermilion, Sanskar unknowingly admiring her hairline which is filled with his name of vermilion, she is looking divine with vermilion in hairline.

Just then notice his action, become confused by his action, move his gaze to other side, look at Swara,

Sanskar : ( to Swara with smile) Good morning Swara.

Swara wish him with tight smile about to go but stopped by Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( while showing tie) Swara, can you please help me, you know na, I don't know how to wear this tie.

Swara smile listening him, about to forward hand but then remembered how he deny her when she was about to help him then smile mischievously but hide from his eyes.

Swara : Oh, yeah I remembered, wait I am calling Kavita, she will help you in wearing this. ( about to call but stopped by Sanskar who is looking at her shockingly).

Sanskar : ( instantly) arey why she will do this? ( with little irritation).

Swara : ( smile inside listening his reply, but make a confused face) but Sanskar, she is going to become your spouse so I think It's her duty to take care of your all small small needs.

Sanskar : ( become irritate listening her also confused why he is not liking to listen this but then make a excuse) actually Kavita don't know how to make wear tie.

"I Know Sanskar how to make wear tie " Kavita come while smiling dreamily at him, dreaming she will able to romance with him by this.

Sanskar close eyes in frustration, Swara is enjoying his all expression, his irritation, is making him more cute, she is feeling to pulls his cheeks, but compose herself.