Shocking twists

Hello friends!

Come with another part of this Ts hope you all will like💕

In SwaSan 's Room ;

Sanskar is trying to tying his tie ,  Swara come from washroom look at him struggling,  hold his hand.

Swara : let me do it,  you don't know how to tie ( smilingly but Sanskar stop her hand make her confused).

Sanskar : No need Swara,  I don't want to wear it ( hold tie,  put it in cupboard, 

Swara remembered something !

Sanskar : ( to Swara) Swara,  Swara help me in tying this yaar ( calling Swara who is in washroom).

Swara come out from washroom while drying her hair, smile at Sanskar who is holding tie in his hand,  looking at her with pout,  Swara come toward him,  Sanskar forward a small table for her,  Swara chuckles,  stand on that small ( as Swara is small in height then Sanskar) make him wear his tie,  while Sanskar hold her shoulder to prevent her from falling.

After tying.

Sanskar : Thank you Swara,  you always make my work easy,  (look himself in mirror) wow I am looking handsome,  isn't?

Swara smile seeing his antics,  Sanskar side hug her with smile.

Swara come to sense seeing Sanskar go from room while ignoring her,    his ignorance hurts Swara,  Whole day,  Sanskar didn't talk to her, which hurts Swara,  she tried to talk to him but Sanskar all time make excuses and remain far from Swara which hurts Swara seeing his ignorance.

Sanskar is equally hurt,  he is dying to talk to her but thinking It's only good for Swara,  he trying hard to make a distance between them which hurting both of them.

At party!

Party is on swings,  All are enjoying party,  Shekar,  DadiSharmistraDida also invited in party,  all are looking happy in party,  Except SwaSan,  Swara is feeling hurt as Sanskar didn't talked to her whole day,  and Sanskar is feeling restless to talk to Swara but stopping himself from that.

Suddenly a light spot,  Sanskar is holding a guitar with his charming signature look