SwaSan

Hello;

Come with 2nd shot of this Ts,  hope you all will like 💗 ,  long update 😍 read with patience I hope you all will like ❤💕

In SwaSan 's Room;

Swara who is sleeping,  sun rays fall on her face make her sleep broke,  she open her eyes while yawning cutely,  rub eyes just then her gaze shift to Sanskar who is sleeping on couch,  he is looking extremely cute,  unknowingly a smile crept on her face seeing his cute smile,  she get up from bed while seeing him keenly,  her feet is moving toward him like magnet,  his face is showing a innocence,  she come close to him,  sit in front of him,  gaze at his face lovingly,  notice Sanskar is feeling irritate because of hair which falling on his eyes making his sleep disturb.

Swara smile seeing his irritate face which​ is looking quite cute and innocent,  her hand move toward him,  she caress his hair make hair away from his forehead,  while touching his hair,  she smile founding It's so silky,  she touch his hair with a bright smile.

Just then notice a pic near to Sanskar 's heart,  she pick up the pic,  gets shocked seeing Kavita 's pic,  unknowingly feels bad seeing it but again place pic on him,  go from there.

Inside ;

Swara : (monologue while remembering Kavita 's pic on Sanskar 's chest,  unknowingly feels bad) why I am feeling bad seeing Kavita 's pic.

______________

Swara come out from washroom while wearing Red saree,  she is looking extremely gorgeous with no makeup, her head and hand have bandage,  but still she is looking cute.

she come in front of mirror,  looks at sindoor box remembered how Sanskar fill her hairline, a unknown smile come on her face,  she hold sindoor box,  open it,  but winch due to injury on hand,  she try to fill her hairline but feeling pain in hand

one hand stop her,  which gain her attention,  she see Sanskar hold her hand.

( Sanskar who wake up listening her winch,  notice her struggle of filling her hairline,  come and hold her hand).

Sanskar hold vermilion  box from her hand,  take a pinch of vermilion , fill her hairline,  Swara close eyes feeling him,  a unknown smile crept on her face feeling vermilion by his hand,  Sanskar unknowingly lost in her innocence which reflecting through her close eyes.

Sanskar : ( while looking at her,  with concern filled tone) Your injuries are not recover,  you shouldn't stress yourself like this,  if you need anything call me.

Swara open eyes listening him,  smile listening his words which reflecting concern,  care toward her,  Sanskar smile seeing her smile,  just then notice something and chuckles make Swara confused.

Sanskar : ( chuckles) Swara,  what are you wearing? ( point at her saree which is wrapped in clumsy manner,  It's not looking saree from any angle).

Swara : ( make pout seeing him laughing on her) It's saree Mr duffer,  can't you see.

Sanskar : ( laugh more listening her) but its not looking saree from any angle,  its looking you fought with this saree and see It's shape changed ( start laughing)

Swara : ( looks at him with cute pout seeing him laughing on him,  she playfully hit his arm) Haww you are so bad Sanskar,  you are laughing on me.  ( Sanskar laugh more seeing her face) Argh don't laugh more otherwise.