prologue.

LACUNA
  ↣ a blank space, a missing part.

⋅∘∙∗⋆⋱✩∙∘∙∘⋅⋆⋰⋅∙∘∙∘ ⋅∘∙∗⋆⋱✩∙∘∙∘⋅⋆⋰⋅∙∘∙∘

from the moment i wake up, i always stare at the ceiling. my chest feels heavy and it's suffocating me.

there's this incompleteness feeling inside me. i felt like i'm in the urge of needing something or someone.

i need something or someone to complete me but the problem is, i don't know what will solve my problem.

when i lifted my head up, a girl caught my attention. i frowned and the way her hair sways was so perfect.

my chest started to hurt. it felt like it's building something but she just stands up and she took out her phone.

she looked five years younger than me. i stared at her as she takes off her jacket, revealing her black tee top.

i felt dizzy and my chest started to pound. a dream has been bothering me about a girl i met and i have dreamt about it almost everyday.

i frowned and looked at the girl again. she looked familiar. she looked like the girl in my dream. she looked exactly like her.

the missing part in me started to fade in my feeling. i've never felt so complete ever since. looking at a beautiful stranger was unusual for me since girls like her doesn't really get me.

but this girl has her different kind of beauty. it's a beauty that i want to see everyday. she caught me staring and i didn't even mind.

she gave a frown and looked away. i looked down and smiled at myself.

she's cute.

⋅∘∙∗⋆⋱✩∙∘∙∘⋅⋆⋰⋅∙∘∙∘ ⋅∘∙∗⋆⋱✩∙∘∙∘⋅⋆⋰⋅∙∘∙∘

LACUNA
coming soon
© -michyeogane 2019