chapter nine

Prime sat in the driver seat in the Van that Five told her he stole

Prime sat in the driver seat in the Van that Five told her he stole. She didn't bother lecturing him since whatever he had been up to was not even as bad as stealing a van.

"Shit," Five said

"Language"

He grumbled as he leaned back unzipping his bag and taking out Delores," Sorry you were in there for so long, Delores," He said sighing

"No, I'm not drunk" He whispered to her as Prime just looked out the window," I'm working," He said.

"Yes, it's about the eye thing, this is the place it was made or will be made," He said

Prime turned to him," Five, I have a question"

He looked up," What is it?"

"Well, it's about when you found all our bodies, did—did you find Vanya's?" She asked carefully and he gave her a look then looked down thinking.

"No...In fact, I didn't" He said, "But she was most likely somewhere else dead" He said as he turned back to Delores. Prime looked away thinking about Vanya and sighed shaking her head.

"We just have to wait," Five said sighing as he looked out after talking to Delores.

...

Prime didn't know when, but she fell asleep when she suddenly heard knocking and someone calling Five and her names. The door creaked as she looked to see Luther opening the door.

"Luther?" She said as he looked at them

"Mind if I come in?" Five moved over to the middle and Luther squeezed himself in the car.

"You okay?" He asked Five and then looked at her about to speak but Five cut him off

"You shouldn't be— How did you find us?"

Luther nodded his head to the back as they both turned and they only noticed him and stared at Klaus," Hey, baby— Klaus was holding Delores as he had her close and turned to us

"Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here" Five grabbed a bottle and threw it aggressively at Klaus

"Get out! You can't be here! I'm in the middle of something!" He shouted as Klaus laughed.

He moved forward and spoke," Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Prime moved a little as Five scooted closer to her as Klaus was near his face.

"Oh, okay Five—I'm not as small as before!" Prime whined as he ignored her making her groan in pain.

"What's he talkin' about?" Luther asked

Prime was trying to get comfortable as Five was squishing her to the side," Does it matter? It's Klaus"

"Watch it Five" Prime whispered as she poked his side.

He smacked her hand and sighed," What do you want, Luther?"