chapter one

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth, this was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth, this was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, the eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

HE GOT EIGHT OF THEM

PRESENT DAY

Vanya Hargreeves—Number Seven, walked on a theatre stage with a violin in hand. She slowly took a deep breath aligning the instrument under her chin. She slowly lifted her arm with the bow and started to play The Phanto­m of the Opera.

Luther Hargreeves—Number One, let out a deep groan as his alarm clock went off. He groggily got out of his bed walking out of his small room but not without hitting his head on a pipe protruding from the wall above. He was probably used to the impact considering the indent that was left.

He walked over to a lone plant on his desk picked up a watering can and started caring for the single plant. After a moment, he then turns to his closet putting on a suit and once he had finished that, it's revealed that he is currently residing on the moon.

Vanya, melody started to pick up the beat on her instrument as it intensely picks up changing.

Diego Hargreeves—Number Two, peers discreetly into a home that was currently being invaded by robbers as the family were tied up with duct tape over their mouths. He slowly makes his way in stealthily and he grabs the closest intruder cracking his neck. Soon, enough they heard his entrance and he started to take down all the criminals in a precise but coordinated form. Glass shattered and the sound of a knife slicing through the air and flying across penetrating the intruders and immediately killing them.

Vanya is now in intense sync with her violin as the beat grows more and more intense now portraying as a Medley of the slow sincere song of The Phantom of the Opera.

Allison Hargreeves—Number Three, walking in an extravagant long velvet gown as her hair flowed down her back. She looks to her side walking down the red carpet as the bright light of camera flashes fills her view, and behind that light is revealed to be the paparazzi as they begin to yell out questions. Which, she seemed to ignore just laughing and smiling at the compliments and flashing of lights as she posed elegantly for them all.

Klaus Hargreeves—Number 4, jumps down a bunk bed wearing a fluffy jacket with no undershirt in sight.

He takes a deep breath and speaks," Finally" He then walks out speaking to the first person he sees," Hey, you, stay strong. I believe in you. Okay?" He turned to pat the male's arm.

He passed another person pointing," You, not so much" as they both chuckled at his words.

He finally exits the room to someone saying," Bye Klaus" as he waves making his way to a man who just looks at him without a smile, slamming a plastic bag on the counter.