Chapter Six (Friday)

Friday makes its way around and I'm back to the same routine for the day. Me and Noen hangout for what feels like the whole day at school.

While sitting down I mention something on how I'm going to the mall, later that day. Noen's head perks up to face me and asks if he could come with me. Obviously I say yes, and that I'm going after school is over.
                         ********************
Eventually the last bell of the day goes off and everyone is ready to go home. I text Noen and tell him to meet me at the bench we were at yesterday.

Making my way over there, I see Kevin in the hallway talking to a girl and he looks like he's trying to flirt with her. Not that I care or anything :/

When I approach near Kevin, he looks up and sees me coming. He immediately backs away from the girl. I try not to acknowledge him and just keep walking straight.

I meet up with noen at the bench. "Hey instead of catching a ride to the mall do you wanna just walk, it's a really nice day out" Noen asks. "Sure" I say as we begin our journey.

Once we get to the mall I am shocked on how nice it is compared to the ones back in Florida. I say to Noen I'm here to get an outfit for the party Saturday and he tells me a store to go to, to pick out the perfect one. I walk in to the store alone because I want him to be surprised when he sees the outfit on me.

I figure since it's just a house party I try to find an outfit that's cute yet simple. I pick up a little black dress from one of the hangers and immediately know it's the one. Perfect! I walk out of the store and Noen is waiting for me outside. "Looks like that store was a success" he says to while pointing to the bag. "Thanks for telling me what stores are good and just coming with me in general" I say to him while giving him a hug. "No problem, anytime" he says to me while putting his arm around me.

It took me a good five seconds to realize what I was doing. I pulled myself from away from him and back up slowly to look at him. "Sorry bout that. For some reason I felt like I should hug you." "No need to be sorry dummy" he says to me while doing the cutest fucking smile ever. "I better get you home" he says to me as we walk out to leave.

When we get back home to my house he gives me a hug at the door and then walks out to his car. "See you tomorrow!" he says while waving his hand goodbye. "Remember pick me up at 5:30" I say to him. "Goodnight Noen!"