Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?

Start from the beginning

"Leave her alone! I think she's a virgin anyways." Rima replied and all the boys bust out laughing, except for Immanuel who was shaking his head.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Nique said.

"Nothing. Can we go now?" Immanuel said.

"Sure." I said getting up, pulling Dre's hand up with me.

He got up and whispered in my ear. "That ass lookin good Ray."

"Stop." I said blushing and pushing him playfully.

"Alright! Raise your hand if you have a vagina and you know how to drive." Sommer said. They looked at her like she was crazy, but Nique still raised her hand. "Then lets go!"

When we got in the car, my song came on the radio, so you know I started singing:

I admit that you almost had me

I admit I was almost crazy

Had me thinkin bout callin that bitch

And let ha know where she could come and meet me

But its cool imma be a lady

She think she cute

but she don't phase me

And if you knew about all this good love

You be missin out on you wouldn't have played me

Cant say I'm not hurt

I'll be damned if I'm broken

What we had is now hers

Let her know she can have it

Cause I can't stay here

If there's no love

Yeah I can't stay here

Cause I've had enough

They was all staring at me, Nique too. "Girl, keep ya eyes on the road before you kill us! And why were y'all starring at me like that?"

"We didn't know you could sing like that Rayne." Rima told me.

I started blushing, as we pulled up to the mall. "Yeah well. Damn this mall is big!"

As we got out the car, we saw the boys already here talking to some girl, she was pretty. She was light skin, Hispanic even, with big brown eyes, nice bone structure, and big full lips lightly covered in lip gloss. She had a beautiful body too.

Sommer POV

Dani is really pretty, her and Manny would make me some sexy ass nieces and nephews!

"You still mad at me?" Ques asked, I didn't even notice him walk over here.

"What? I'm not mad at you Marques."

"Then why haven't you talked to me since last night?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I looked up at him. "I'm not mad at you, geez."

"Then I want a kiss."

I leaned up and kissed him. "Happy now?" He nodded. "Good, now let's go. I need to talk to Dani. Speaking of which why was y'all laughing earlier?"

"You don't needa know all that."

I think I saw his wallet in his pocket. "Oh yeah? Well...I'm taking this." I said grabbing one of his many credit cards.