Brain fog

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in a while! I've been struggling with writers block just a bit when it comes to this series BUT I have SO MANY ideas now and I'm so excited to update this book more often!
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked downstairs to grab some water, still in your comfiest pair of pajamas and slippers. You heard the front door close and you couldn't help but smile, Demi was finally home from the studio! You placed the water bottle on the counter and walked over to the couch where Demi was sitting, her hands tugging at her hair as she mumbled incomprehensibly to herself. "Demi? Everything okay?" "Where were you today?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, walking closer to her and sitting down next to her. You grabbed her hands in yours but she quickly pulled away from you, standing up and storming into the kitchen.

You stood up as quickly as possible, considering your bump was getting bigger every day, before walking into the kitchen. "Demi what's wrong?" "What's wrong? Jesus y/n! I was worried sick about you! You were supposed to meet me for dinner today! I showed up and you weren't there. I tried calling your phone and there was no answer. Do you have any idea how worried I was? I raced home as quickly as I could, I thought you'd gotten hurt!" You sighed and walked closer to her and surprised her when you wrapped your arms around her, burying your face into the crook of her neck.

She sighed softly and wrapped her arms around you, running her fingers along your spine. "I'm sorry. I forgot. The further along I get into this pregnancy, the more I seem to forget things. I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me." She shook her head and smiled, kissing your forehead and resting her hands on your face. "It's okay princess, I was just worried about you and the baby. I get so worried so easily about you and our little love bug. It's okay though I guess, you're both safe and that's all that really matters. Now, how does pizza sound for dinner, my babies?" You smiled and nodded your head excitedly, Demi laughed and kissed you before going to order your favorite kind of pizza, ready to finally spend some time with her two favorite people.