Chapter 6: Happy Birthday Trunks!!

Bulma's P.O.V

"Hey Trunks! Come here for a sec."

"Okay."

Walking over to me, Trunks gave me a perplexed look as to why I dressed him up.

"There we go" I say as I manage to pull up the last glove on my sons arm.

"Huh?"

"Just as I thought. Guess it needs a little more work, after all."

The Demi- saiyan toddler begins to scan at his body to the unusual clothing, he had on. The costume I made for Trunks, had a black mask that only covered around the eyes, with tall pointy ears on top, along with the white gloves and blue cape to go along with it for fun.

I smile at him.

"What do you think Trunks? Like it?" I ask my only son as he spins around in circles looking and his blue cape on his back.

The demi-saiyan boy comes to a stop.

"Yeah mom, it's great!" He says as a smile stretched across his face.

"Isn't that great sweetie."

"Do you think Gohan will like it?".

I place my hand on his head softly, and stroke his soft, short, purple hair.

"Definitely."

"One more day, then you'll be four years old Trunks."

He smiles.

I just wish Vegeta was here to see his son age.

I sigh quietly.

"What's the matter mom?" Trunks asks concern.

I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong" I reassure my son.

"Okay."

"Time for bed, take off the costume and get to bed so you won't be tired for tomorrow."

Taking off the costume I made for him, I walked him up to his room and tucked him to bed.

"Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams" closing the door behind me along with the lights, I went downstairs to make a phone call to the Son's house.

Gohan's P.O.V

"Hello? Gohan speaking."

"Hey Gohan, is your mother home?" Bulma asks.

"Yeah, she's here" setting the phone on the counter I called my mother over to talk.

"Hello" mother says.

As mother started her conversation with our good friend Bulma, I went to take a warm bath outside. Gathering a large amount of wood for my bath, I waited for the water to warm up.

That should be enough.

Starting up a fire, I waited a few minutes before going in the bath. Getting in to the warm bath, steam surrounded my entire body. I submerged my head and body in the water to wash my hair. Coming back up, I shook my head to dry my soaked hair and leaned back against the tube I was bathing in.

"Ahh this is nice."

Grabbing my towel that I hung on a stick to dry my face, I heard a faint crying sound. Putting on my clothes, I went to investigate what was going on and what had happened. Heading into the forest, a deer was laying on the ground groaning from being caught in a bear trap. It's young ones were glaring hard at me to back away.