I walked to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Felix you have to tell me what's wrong. Did something happen between you and Aria that you are so upset or is it maybe something I did?" I asked.

As if he looked offended he turned his face to me. "No. Neither- or wait. Just- nothing. There is nothing. These papers are stressing me."

Of course I didn't believe him, he was good in paper work. At least much better than me, I was good in the talking and convincing. That's why we where quite a good team together. But right now he was out of focus.

I took a chair and placed it next to him turning his chair so that he was facing me. "Look Felix. I'm not going to push you anymore if you don't want to tell me, but know that it is affecting how you work. So maybe you should go home for today and I'll do the rest on my own. You can't work like this and when you're home you can rest a bit. Okey?" I said as I placed my hands on his and then one went to his face, feeling how hot his face felt. "Felix, for Christ's sake. You're sick what are you doing here, in hell that you are driving yourself home. I'm calling Carlos, he'll be glad to finally drive you again", I said to him.

Carlos was the person that drove us everywhere when we were little or at least till Felix got his drivers licence. You could say we've lived the spoiled lives but we at least know how to act like decent human beings unlike some other CEO's sons or daughters. Anyways, Carlos loved us and we loved him as a big brother but after some time mom and dad put him to other work and he didn't drive us anymore, but he told us to contact him anytime we needed him. And right now I did. I called him and he told me that he would be there in five minutes.

"Let's get you downstairs", I said as I tried to make Felix stand up.

"Luna, I'm fine", he whined.

"No you are not", I stubbornly said.

I dragged him to the elevator and walked in with him pressing on the ground floor button. When the elevator door opened again I dragged him outside to where Carlos was waiting. I opened the door for him and watched him step in. "Carlos, make sure he actually does walk in house without hitting his head somewhere."

"Sure thing miss Luna", Carlos said.

"Thank you", I said giving him a thankful smile.

I looked at Felix again, sighing. "Felix take care of yourself. There are medicines in the second drawer take the one with a red packaging, take one with water and directly go to bed. If you feel a headache or if your head feels warm put a wet towel on your forehead, it should help."

"Thanks Luna", he said which made me even more sad, he really wasn't good at all. I gave him a small smile and ruffled his hair lightly.

"Take care", I said before Carlos drove off. I really hope nothing bad happens to him.

I walked back to my mom's office and started on the paper work that Felix wasn't able to do. This will take up a lot of my time so I should get to work fast.

Every now and then my mom would come in and give me coffee or anything else to drink and ask me if everything was going alright. I finished earlier than I expected and took all of my stuff to leave. I hadn't noticed that Chris had left a message again until I exited mom's office.

Chris: I'm near the company, your mom called me, I'm here to pick you up.

And for once in my life I had actually been grateful that my mom called my boyfriend. Just thinking about using that word made a smile appear on my face. I walked with my papers in my hand and bag around my shoulder.

"What are you so smiley about?" I looked up and saw my mom looking at me as I walked out of the elevator.

"You called Chris", I said.