Chapter 5

Selina and Alfred walk into the hospital. They sign in and then sit down. Selina rocks Cayden.
"So what are you going to do about Bruce" she asks. He sighs.
"I don't know I tried to talk some sense into him but he won't listen. I want him to see what he is doing is out of guilt. Even though what he did was better for everyone else but it's taken a tole on him" he says. Selina looks at Cayden.
"When I saw him at the club the night I found Cayden. Him just sitting there drinking and kissing those girls. It wasn't him. I have know him for almost 5 years and it hurts to see him like this. I just want him to snap out of it" she says. Alfred puts a hand on her shoulder.
"He will see sense soon" he says. She nods not looking at him.
"Cayden Kyle" the doctor says. Selina and Alfred. Selina and Alfred stand up and walk with them.

"The doctor will be in a moment" she says before closing the door. Alfred sits down on the chair. The door opens and the doctor comes in.
"Selina" Lee says.
"Lee" Selina says. Lee looks down a Cayden.
"I didn't know you where..." she starts before Selina cuts her off.
"No I wasn't. I found him in an alley a few nights ago and I'm now raising him" she says. Lee nods.
"So I see you named him Cayden. Nice name. Suits him" she says looking at him. Selina smiles.
"Ok can you hold him for while I check his heartbeat" she says. Selina nods and lee checks. She does a run over of him.
"He's healthy for a week year old. I'm positive that he may have been a few weeks premature that's why he is small. But his lungs are good and everything's else seems to be normal. He's a healthy baby" she says. Alfred and Selina smile.
"Ok. Well I want to see him every 2 months until he is 6 months and then every 3 months is that fine" lee asks. Selina nods.
"That's fine" she says. Lee smiles.
"Well then I will see you both next month" she says. Alfred and Selina nod and stand up.
"So how are you two" Lee asks.
"We're fine" Alfred says.
"Have any of you talked to Bruce" she asks. Both of them shake their heads.
"I'll try and talk to him maybe get him to talk to you" Lee says. Alfred and Selina nod.
"And Selina if you ever need someone to take him for a few hours you can just call" Lee says. Selina smiles.
"Thanks Lee" she says. Alfred and Selina walk out of the doctors and head home.