Chapter 1

Selina walks into the apartment with the baby in her arms. He was staring at her.
"Ok kitten we need to get you some formula tomorrow and then we need to find you some other things" she says. The baby looks at her and smiles. She walks over to her mattress and lies down with the baby next to her. She wraps her arms around the baby.
"Go to sleep kitten" she whispers. Before closing her eyes.

Selina wakes up in the morning and hears the baby crying. She looks up and sees the baby crying. She picks up the baby and puts him in her arms.
"Hey kitten shh. It's ok. Shh" she coos. The baby doesn't quite down.
"You must be hungry" she says. She looks around. She couldn't take a crying baby to a store she would get kicked out what was she going to do.
"Selina why are you holding a baby" a voice says. She turns and sees Tabitha.
"Selina who's baby's that because I know for a fact that you weren't pregnant when I saw you last night" she says. Selina sighs.
"I found him last night in an alley. I wasn't just going to leave him" she says.
"Why didn't you leave him at an orphanage" she says.
"I'm not going to let him be like me. Abandoned by his mother which I know he was. But grow up without a mother figure is not nice. I want him to grow up with a mother figure" she says.
"So you have already decided on keeping him" she asks. Selina nods and goes back to cooing the baby. She hears Tabitha sigh.
"Ok fine. Do you know when the last time he ate" she asks.
"Probably yesterday its not like I had anything to feed him. He needs formula" she says. Tabitha nods.
"Ok there is a store 5 minutes away can you look after him for 15 minutes" she says.
"I've looked after him for a few hours already I think I can look after him for 15 more minutes" she says. Tabitha just nods.
"Ok see you soon" she says walking out of the door. 

Selina sits on her mattress and sees Tabs come in.
"You said you would be 15 you where almost half and hour" she says.
"Well I had to get him some diapers, formula and I got him some clothes as I don't think you want him living in your jacket" she says. Selina nods and takes the bag.
"Thanks" she says.
"Here let me take him for a second" she says. Selina backs away.
"Selina I'm not going to hurt him ok. You can give him to me for 2 minutes" she says. Selina huffs before passing the baby to Tabitha. She takes the formula out of the bag and starts to make it.
After she makes it she walks over and takes the baby from Tabitha's arms.
"Ok so if your keeping this baby what's his name" Tabitha asks.
Selina looks at the baby who is drinking out of the bottle.
"I was thinking Cayden" she says.
"Cayden" Tabitha asks. Selina nods.
"It means great warrior and I want this kitten to be a great warrior" she says. Tabitha nods.
"Ok Cayden it is" she says. Selina smiles at the baby.