Reiji peered down at me curiously. "And what is it you want, kiddo?"

"I want to compose for my friends, have them enter the graduation auditions as a group, and to also compose for Quartet Night." I responded, a confident smile dancing across my lips despite my hands beginning to shake from my ever building anxiety.

Ryuuya scoffed from where he's still leaning against the wall. "There's no way he'll let those kids create a band, ___."

Ringo nodded with a saddened smile gracing his features. "You heard us when we said every idol only gets to audition with one composer and vice versa. Groups aren't allowed to audition together."

"Don't worry about that. I've already come up with a compromise in order to get him to agree to this." I said as I met the pink haired idols gaze. "Masato said it himself, I'm my graduating class' top composer and I'm only getting better and better with every song I put out. Shining has to at the very least hear me out unless he wants to lose me as his future composer. I could just go to a different agency, a different school even if he decides to turn me down. Though if this gamble doesn't go in my favor, then you four, as well as my friends, are out of a composer and I won't be going to school here anymore..."

Camus smirked some as he looked to me with that deep forest emerald green book of his held in one of his hands against his hip, the golden embroidery around the edges of it's binding shimmering some as the last bits of sunlight from the setting sun pour in through the large windows lining the back wall of the teacher's lounge. "Either he accepts your terms or you're going to move on? You're that confident in your composing capabilities to the point you're willing to risk your future career all because you want to be selfish and have everything your way?" He asked coldly, though his smirk never fully disappeared as those ice blue eyes of his stared seemingly right through me.

"My friends proposed becoming a band and put the job of convincing Shining to let them go through with this in my hands, so this isn't only my idea." I explained.

AI looked to me with a blank expression. "If this fails, then you will have to leave Saotome behind as well as your friends. Are you prepared to leave if it comes down to that?"

Sighing, I looked down to my laptop, the maraca and Piyo-chan stickers making me smile some. "I have a feeling I can convince him to go along with my plan. But, if this does fail, then I'll stick to my word and find somewhere else and work my way to the top." I paused as I looked back up to meet the tealettes emotionless gaze. "After all, success is the best revenge."

"Damn Reiji, didn't know your lil'sis could be such a badass." Ranmaru said as he pushed himself up off the window sill and looked to me with a smirk. "You look like you already got this all figured out. We should get going so c'mon, we can't keep the old man waiting or else he really won't listen to you."

Ringo pulled me up off the chair and ahead of our small group, successfully keeping me all to himself as students glance to us with both confusion and star-struck expressions at seeing Reiji walking a little behind us. Some were even fans of Camus and Ranmaru, the two idols occasionally sparring a student or two a look of acknowledgment.

"___," the pink haired cross-dressing idol whispered as he bent down to be more leveled with my height, "there's a very good chance Shining won't agree to what you're going to try and ask of him. You're seriously willing to do this?" He asked, worry evident not only in his voice but in his expression as well.

Smiling, I nodded. "Of course. My friends support me and so do Quartet Night. I have people willing to back me, my compositions speak for themselves, and I know you and Ryuuya would fight for me to stay here as well. I'm not doing this alone." I said thoughtfully, more and more students staring now at me as we walk down a couple more hallways.