16

Dean and Castiel ran out of the room. Gadreel and I watched out backs if anyone was going to attack us. We stopped in the bar 'cause Cas's wound in his stomach was bleeding viciously.

"Who did this to you" Dean helps Castiel lean on one of those high bar chairs.

"I don't remember" Castiel yelles in pain.

"Let's get you out of here." Dean puts Castiels arm over his shoulder for support and escorts him out of the pub. Before Gadreel and I could walk out the front door it slammed in our faces.

"Dean" I yell and bang on the front door.

Dean yelled something but I couldn't hear him.

I turned around to see Gadreel, eyes wide and scared.

"What now" I wave my hands around me just like Dean did when that British girl took his money after shooting Sam.

"She's here... I know it" Gadreel said.

She? Didn't he say He a second ago

"Who do you know it's a girl? It could be a boy. Is it Naomi?" I babble out.

"I think... I don't know..." Gadreel frowns.

I am far to use to that look that I know that we're in trouble.

A shadow passed us and a the room got cold. I shivered.

Deans POV

*****

"Trish! Trisha opened the door" I yell and banged on the door with both my hands and legs but it won't open, they couldn't hear me.

I decided run to the impala, start the engine and drive as fast as I can to the pub. Since Cas was hurt I had to leave him outside the pub until so I could quickly pick him up.

As I helped Castiel get into the backseat I saw that he was bleeding for to unnatural for an angel.

"Cas are you okay?"

"Fine fine" His voice was raspy. "Go help the others" He pushes me away and I nod.

I open the trunk, take out a gun and knife of every single thing I knew could kill. I need to prepared for anything. What ever that thing was it wouldn't let Trisha and Sam out easily.

Trishas POV

*****

The shadow had knocked Gadreel down and he was bleeding on the floor. It's trowing glasses  and tables at us. Gadreel tried to zap them all but the thing was to powerful.

"9 a'clock" Gadreel yells.

I turn my body around to see the shadow throw a mirror at me. I tried to protect my face with my hand but the mirror shatter in thousand peaces and some of them cut the skin on my hand and face. I scream in pain.

"No" a voice said.

I turned to look at Gadreel that was knocked out. He slowly fainted.

Now it's just me and the shadow. I slowly stood up, holding my right hand that was hurting like hell with  my free hand.

I tried my best to hold on to the knife but before I knew it a force pulled it out of my hand and stabbed me in the lower stomach, I screamed when it entered  my skin and was pulled out  with same force. When it pulled out was just as painful as when it entered.

I fell to the floor with tears falling down.

"Why are you doing this" I cry out.

"No" It said again.