Chapter 13

REALLY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

~Crystal POV~

I was in my room packing my last bag. I got all the stuff I needed and walked out of the house and into the car where everyone was waiting for me.

"Ready to go to LA?" Preston asked me as I got in the car.

"Yep. Can't wait to start the rest of my life!" I said

"Wait until you meet the rest of the guys!" Jerome said

"Can't wait!" Andrea said.

~ On The Plane~

We all got recognized a few times on the plane, but nothing much after that. I just put on my headphones and leaned on Preston's shoulder as I fell asleep.

~OFF THE PLAN~

We were all tried when we got off the plane and I was still leaning on Preston when we were walking to get our stuff.

We all got our bags after a while of waiting. Someone from the house was supposed to come pick us up soon.

"JERREROMMEEE!" I hear someone yell. I look and see the one and only SkyDoesMinecraft.

"ADAM BUDDY!" Jerome yells back. What a bunch of weirdos. Most people were giving them weird looks and some were laughing.

~AT THEIR NEW HOMES~

All of the girls put all of our stuff in our new house. We already pick out who has what room. I mean it took an hour to, but we did it.

While we were all unpacking some stuff Mitch just randomly walks into our house.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Mari asked

"Nope. Anyways we're having a small party at the TC house tonight and your all coming!" He says

"What time?" Lauren asked

"Be ready by 9" he said and left the house.

"Well, we better start getting ready!" I said and we all left to our rooms.

~LATER AT THE TC HOUSE~

The girls and I have all been introduced to all the guys in the house including Adam, Ty, Jason, Ian, and Quentin. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"How do you like it here so far?" Preston asked coming in

"It's amazing! Thank you guys so much, I honestly don't know where I would be right know with out you." I said and came to hug him. "I think I'm really going to like it here!"

~So this was the last chapter OF THIS BOOK!

I'm not sure what I should call the sequel though so I need you help!

'My Neighbors are Gamers'

'Life by the Gamers'

'Best Friends with Gamers'

Or if you have any ideas tell me in the comments or send me a message!

I have an idea for the sequel and I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE!

I will be messaging my 3 contest winners from this book for something to be ready for it!

I also want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💗💗💗💗

~Taylor💗