Chapter 8

~Crystal's POV~

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"I'll get it Preston" I said getting up. I open the door and all the girls were there.

"Hey guys" I said and let them in. "Preston text the guys"

"So... Are we drinking tonight?!" Mari asked.

"Le duh! The guys are getting that on there way over" I said. We all sat around on the couch. (It's a big couch)

"Crystal, Why'd you have to go home today?" Andrea asked.

"My mom died of a heart attack. I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to that Demi Lovato song again" I say trying to lighting the mood right after I killed it. Whoops...

"Oh my god... Crystal, I'm so sorry!" Lauren says coming closer to me.

"Where are you going to go. I mean your not old enough to live on your own." Andrea says.

"I don't really know. Guys I really don't want to talk about all the details tonight. Tonight's supposed to be fun" I say smiling.

~LATER THAT NIGHT AND THE BOYS ARE THERE~(Mitch, Jerome, and Mat)

We've all had a lot to drink and were dancing really weirdly to music on Pandora. It was really funny to watch actually. I felt a little weird so I decided to be in my room for a little bit. Just so I didn't do something stupid.

"Hey, why'd you come in here?" I hear someone ask from my doorway. I looked up and saw a slightly drunken Mat.

"Oh hey, I just need to think that's all." I say hoping he would walk out. But he did the opposite, he walked to me and sat by me.

"Think about what?" He questions.

"My mom" WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM THIS? CLOSE YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!

"What happened?" He asked. Don't you dare tell him! DONT DO IT! I WILL RIP YOUR VOCAL CORDS OUT! (Too harsh?)

"She, umm, died today" I said tearing up. You told him, why'd you tell him? Are you even listening?

"I'm so sorry" He said and pulled me into a hug. I know I was creeped out by him, but I need a shoulder to cry on right now.

After a few minutes we pulled apart and he looked at me. He started to lean in and my brain just shut down on me. It was like, 'Nope! I'm done! See ya, I'm out!' His lips met mine and I didn't know what to do. Before I could do anything he pushes me on the bed and is laying on top of me, still kissing me.

I was frozen in fear that I couldn't move. I heard my door open and two people walked in.

"Mat! Get off her!" I heard Preston yell and Mat got ripped off me. Thank god!

Mitch took Mat from my room and Preston stayed beside me. My brain started to work again and I realize what was about to happen and I cried onto Preston. He stayed with me until I fell asleep. He's so nice and sweet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I think I'm really falling for him...

~DONT KILL ME BC I DIDNT UPDATE!

IM SORRY!

Ok funny story. I didn't notice this until now but on PewDiePie's first Fabulizer, under FABULIZER (In the video) It says-

Copyright.Bodil40.plxplxdontsue.

Pewds knows who Bodil is..... My mind just EXPLODED!

I never saw that until today, I'm stupid...........

~Taylor✌️