Chapter 4

~Crystal's POV~

Let the pranking begin!

First I open my window and shot a bottle rocket out of a bottle I had in my room and we all screamed so too them it sounded like someone got shot. I closed my window and hid the stuff and acted normal. A second later all the boys rushed in.

"What was that?!" Preston asked.

"Is anyone hurt?" Jerome asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lauren asked trying not to smile but keeps her pocket face on.

"There was a 'BANG' and then then there was screaming." Mat said.

"We didn't hear anything?... Are you guys going insane??" Andrea asked.

"No we're not we ALL heard it" Mitch said.

"I think you guys should be in there with us just in case" Jerome said.

"Ok then crazy people" Lauren said and we all walked out.

For the next one I had the remote but no one could see I had it. so what I did is every time they were into the game I would turn the TV off then right back on. They would get soo mad and they were all confused.

And for the last prank the girls and I went to the kitchen. The girls grabbed silly string and I got an air horn, don't ask why I have them.

We all got behind the guys. I counted to three and we attacked. When I blew the air horn they all jumped and the girls went bananas with the silly string.

When we stopped we were laughing and rolling on the floor.

"What was that for?!?!?!" Preston asked.

"YOU'VE JUST BEEN PRANKED! HA" I yell. Once we were done laughing we got off the floor. The guys had evil smirks.

"I don't have a good feeling about this" Andrea said. They started walking to us.

"RUN GIRLS! RUN!" I yelled. We ran off to my back yard with the guys not for behind us. Andrea hid behind a bush and so did Lauren. But me being me I thought I had time to climb up to my tree house. I was wrong.

I got up a few steps and then I felt hands on my waist and they pulled me down. It was Mat. He still weirds me out. He put me over his shoulder and put one hand on my butt.

"Feels nice too" Mat says.

"God Mat you're such a perv" I say. The guys take us back to the house while we all scream. 'We're sorry' 'Put us down!' 'We didn't mean it!' and stuff like that.

Once we were all put down they started tickling us. I hate being tickled! My sides started hurting from laughing so much.

"Stop! Stop! We're sorry! We surrender!" Lauren says and they finally stop. We just played video games for a few hours after that.

~I know it wasn't that great but it's something!

I couldn't really think of good pranks so that's what I came up with.

I working on another chapter!

~Taylor✌️