Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

ELSA (P.O.V)

I stood in a line my shoulder just barely touching Jacks. Though the red face mask I could see Rapunzel and Alice who peeked our from there hiding place behind a roses bushe across from mine and Jacks. Jack nugged me slightly. I looled at him he was wearing the same mask his hood covered his hair.

"What is that?" He whispered pointing to the wooden contraption a blade was hung by a rope when the rope was realized the blade would fall cutting the heads off whoevers neck was at the bottom.

"Its a Guillotine, " I tell him quietly, "It was used in the French Revolution for executions."

"So its used to..." he paused gulps.

"Takes off peoples heads, yes," I said.

I turned my attention to the woman who sat in a thrown chair. The New Bloody Queen. The door opened and soldiers walked in dragging a familiar redhead. Merida looked at the Guillotine something flashed in her eyes.

And I instantly new what was coming. So did Rapunzel because she peeked out from the bush again and gave me the look. Without looking at Jack I spoke.

"Don't move whatever happens stay quiet and don't move," I demand.

He didn't have a chance to ask what I was talking about. Meridas eyes seemed to glow a lighter blue. A smirk formed on her lips and her eyes darted around the room looking for a object she could uses.

I always wondered what she seen when she used her powers. She had decided them onces.

'Its like my mind flashes with colors then everything goes black and white, besides for what im looking for it glows blue, suddenly its like im not me anymore im the object and I move it, I don't even really have to tell the object to move it seems to just know were I want it to go,' she explained.

There was a sudden cracking sound and the framed picture on the wall shot across the room knocking the soldiers on her rightside fall back. Merida laughed the keys to her cuffs flew up she caught them with her hands behind her back.

Quicky she took her foot bring it up and kicked the feet of a soldier right out from under him. More soldiers rushed towards Mer I knew it was time. Quickly ijumped out from behind the bush taking my fist and punching one of the Hearts Soldiers jaw nocking them to the ground.

Not even a second later Punz was on my right, Mer on my left.

"About time ye show up thought yer acutely let me losses me head," Merida said.

"What you talking about you don't have one to losses!" I laughed.

She narrowed her glowing eyes at me, "Watch it Queen im sure ye don't want yer boyfriend knowing ye still haven't had yer first kiss yet,"

I glanced over to see Jack fighting, son of a bitch I told him to say put! "You haven't had your first kiss either!" I pointed kicking a soldier watching as he stumbled back knocking over two more, "and besides you do that you'll be expecting that pitcure of you cuddling with that studfed teddy bear all over the Internet monday morning!"

"Ye wouldn't dear and he has a name its mor'du remember!" She growled waving a hand causing one of the solders heart spears to fly from them to her hands.

"Whatever and by the way Jacks not my boyfriend," I stated.

"Sure, don't be ashamed im kind of looking forward to being a godmother to a bunch of Jack-ass children, " she drove the spear threw a solders leg and quickly pulled it out waking another in the face.

"Guys can we stop having this conversation!" Rapunzel exclaimed, "we gotta get the hell out of here LIKE NOW!"

My eyes looked to the door more solders poured in, "T.P. grab Alice, T.A, clear a path, I'll get Jack-ass!" I quickly ran over to Jack grabbing his arm, "We gotta go now pretty boy!"

Merida ran ahead of us fighting soldiers clearing a path. Rapunzel helped keeping Alice closes to her side. My heart pound loudly I followed behind I pushed Jack infront of me, just before I could exit a spear shot past me cutting my side.

I screamed falling to the ground blood gushed threw my fingers. Two arms wrapped around me picking me up from the floor, "I got you Elsa were going to get out of here," Jack whispered.

He carried me threw the soldiers and out the doors.  He ran following Merida, Alice, and Rapunzel. I barried my face into his chest trying to forget the pain and conceal it. My head pounded I was so tired and weak from blood loss.

"I found it!" Rapunzel shouted.

I lifted my head to see we were in the room we first started. The heads on spears and blood puddles still there. Merida shut the doors putting a large block of wood between the handles keeping it locked. Rapunzel stood by the The old queen of hearts head. With both hands she took the spear it was on and pushed it forward.

There was a loud crealing sound a door opened revealing a latter that lead straight up. Suddenly everyone let out a mad/crazy laugh. Merida started to climb first, next went Alices, then Rapunzel. Leaving me and Jack.

I looked up at him slightly my head resting on his shoulder,  "Why? Why didn't you leave me? Why didn't you let them kill me? Why didn't you kill me? Why?"

He looked at me, "Why didn't you leave me and get out without me? Why haven't you killed me even after you found I was a Nightmare?"

I took a breath, "I asked first," I said.

He smiled softly,  "No ones completely Evil, Snow Queen."

A/N:So happy to be out of wonderland! If your not sorry but gey maybe they will visit again.

I had been debating about whether I should have let Jack and Elsa Kiss, but then I decided against it. WHY? Because im a mean person.

Hope you liked it.

Sorry if events were rushed:( wanted to get to the end of this chapter.

Anyway it took alot of thought to figure out what I would make Meridas powers. I decided to make it sort of like Wisps, the objects glow blue showing her what she needs instead of leading her tonher destiny.

Sorry if you don't like her powers:(

OKAY! Next chapter whos p.o.v do you want. (Sorry for always asking) im making up this story as I go I didn't even plan wonderland it just popped up and I wrote it and posted it so yah.

Comment

Vote

Ill try to update before my birthday

WHICHS IS ON THURSDAY (Turning Fourteen) EXCITED.

ANYWAY

HOPED YOU ENJOYED

~SKYE