Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

****

The woman had left me alone but not for long ten minutes after she left a group of soldiers returned ready to take mee to my death. I sat to my knees still and quiet the metal cuffs were took off my hands.

But not even two minutes later they replaced them with regular hand cuff. Two of the Heart soldiers to my arms and pulled me out of the cell. I could barely breathe I begged myself to be brave.

Don't break, don't break.

Tears whelmed in my eyes, my mind flashed with memories good and bad, I started going there all the things I never had a chanced to do. I never had my first kiss, or date. I never beat Astrid in a race. I hadn't had the chance to do lots of things and I probably never will.

Never will I see the day the snowflakes beat the nightmares.

I stumbled slightly as the soldiers pulled me forward. My heart was racing, breathe Merida, don't break don't break, I closed my eyes taking deep breathes. I wasn't ready for this and I wasn't sure I would ever be.

As a Snowflake I knew this day would come. I remembered the words Elsa had spoken onces after a fight with the nightmares. We had lost some, we nearly didn't make it out at all,  we were all hurt, sad, and tired.

'For every moment for the rest of our lifes we will fight,' Elsa spoke standing up straight, her faces scratched, arm twisted in a odd angle.'Were snowflakes, were different, were frozen, were brave, and tangled in this life,' she paused looking at everyone, 'You probably all thing 'why me?' Or 'why uses, that question doesn't have and answer its simply luck we were unluckily, thats why were here right now.'

'I understand if some of you don't want to fight anymore, I understand if you want to walk out this door and never look back,' Elsas voice wasn't cold or angry it was calm and soft, 'I understand im not holding you back from doing so.'

'In fact I in courage you to leave right now,' she took her make of her face holding it in her hand, 'Im not afraid to admit it we lost to night, we failed, im sorry if you were expecting a pep talk or something,'

'Were all going to die,' she spoke louder, 'Whether its tomorrow or next week or month, year! Were going to die some day I don't know about you but when I die, I wanna die fighting,' She took a breath, 'I will not die helplessly I will not go down without a fight, and I hope none of you will either.'

'Whether you leave now and die someway elses or you stay here and fight the nightmares and possibly die I ask you to take you death bravely, faces death with all your dreams, life lesson with everything you have in you, ' Elsa bit her lip.

'Death is probably one of the hardest things to faces, everyone will faces it, you can't control when or how you will die but you can choose how you will faces it, ' Elsa suddenly laughed dryly, 'your probably wondering why I ask you to do this? Well all the people we lost to night did it and I think the best way to repay them is to do the same ourselves, '

'We came into this world fighting...lets leave it as well.'

My eyes opened and I seen the thing infront of me, I was about to scream and cry. But then I think of everything Elsa had said. It was then I rasied my head I would be brave it was then I narrowed my eyes I would face my death, it was then I allowed my powers to take over me I had came to the world fighting.

It was then I said good by, and it was then I remind myself I was a snowflake.

And I would leave doing the same