"First things first, we want to give a big shout out to our fans from the Philippines because they've helped us crush out another item in my girl's bucket list which is-"

"To celebrate our anniversary in a tropical island!" Rosie beams as they were on their way to the airport.

"They chose to remain anonymous and we respect that but you guys know who you are and we want to express our deepest gratitude for paying for everything. That's right you guys, they paid for everything." She says and now turns the camera to her girlfriend. "Be a grateful woman and show them your deepest gratitude."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for helping us finish our bucket list. We're almost done and seriously I cannot wait to enjoy this trip! This means so much to me because I've always wanted to go there 'cause of the beach, the people and the food! Oh my God poops the food!" She then fidgets in her seat and Lisa laughs at her adorable act. "I know it's still too early to tell but I have a feeling that this is going to be the most memorable anniversary of our lives."

"And that ladies and gentlemen was the speech of the year." Rosie giggles and leans on Lisa's shoulder. "Okay you guys we're going to do the teleportation now so we'll see you on the plane in 3, 2, and 1-"Lisa stops the recording and looks at her girlfriend. "Are you alright?"

She nods and drinks her water. "Yeah, just a little excited."

"Don't get too excited though. That's not good for you."

"Yes, mom."

"Rosie."

"Lali can we just enjoy this trip? We're going to celebrate our anniversary at my dream vacation place. I need my girlfriend with me not my mom."

Lisa sighs. "Okay, I'm sorry. You're right we should just make the most out of it."

That earns a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks poops you're the best."

The couple didn't waste time and immediately got their day started by doing all the things that Rosie wanted to do. And like every trip, Lisa always took photos of her beloved girlfriend as she has mentioned in her previous vlogs- Rosie was her muse, she always was. She was even her muse even before this whole seven years of relationship happened.

Lisa was a photography major and they were assigned to take candid photos of a stranger, offer a compliment or an insult and capture it to have a sense of raw and immediate reaction framed. Though Lisa was associated with the term 'flirt' she was actually a nervous wreck when she was trapped with none other than Rosie Park, the dream girl of the Arts Department inside the elevator.

She remembered that day so perfect. It was May 7, 2012, and she remembers the initial reaction of Rosie when she told the latter that she was actually rude and unapproachable. That earned her a slap from the goddess herself, but at least she got an A on her final exam.

Ever since Lisa vowed to Rosie to take only great pictures of her as a way of getting back to the latter's good graces. Their friendship eventually blossomed into something more beautiful making Lisa the happiest in the world. (in her own opinion) and though not everything in their relationship was smooth sailing, every time the topic of the first meeting comes up, Lisa would always tell the latter that after years she didn't regret any of it because it got her the A score and her own muse in this lifetime.

"Poops what's with the caption hahaha." Lisa chuckles referring to her girlfriend's latest SNS post. "Are you rushing to get wrinkles or something?"

"Nothing, I just wondering that if we grow old together, we'll be like this." She says. "Just chilling around and enjoying the hotel's facilities."