Sure Thing- Miguel (BLACKPINK COVER)

"Babe! We'll be late for class hurry the fuck up!"

"JENNIE KIM WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CURSING IN THE HOUSEHOLD!"

"Just hurry up God." The feline-like beauty groans. "What did you do back there?"

"I was going through my make-up."

"You don't need one cause you're fucking beautiful."

"One more cuss and I'll-"

If my feelings for you were money I'm a billionaire...

Jennie and Jisoo look at the living room where they see Chaeyoung, their friend and room mate in the apartment they rent singing along to one of the hit songs of the month in front of her laptop. Both of them seemed to be hypnotized by the heavenly voice of their friend and forgot what they were fighting about.

The pink-haired beauty giggles as she finishes the song. "How did I do guys? Sorry if I suck at playing guitar, it's been a while since I played." She turns around and sees her friends. "Yow Jensoo!!"

"Huh?" Jisoo was the first one to blink, and then snaps her fingers at Jennie who seemed to return to reality. "Chaeng! Your voice is amazing as always!"

"Isn't that why an Australian recording company wants to work with her?"

"Correction, they are going to work with her. Chaeng's gonna move after graduation." Jisoo smiles warmly at their friend. "Our chipmunk is going to be really famous!"

"Stop it you guys, graduation is not yet coming until a few weeks." She motions the two of them to stand right in front of the device. "Say hi to them."

"Hi everyone."

"Nyeongan Rosénators..." The duo waves cutely at the camera.

"This is Jennie and Jisoo but you probably know them already since they're more famous than I am. Be sure to check out their channel for awesome covers and relationship goals vlogs." She smiles.

"Waaa, so many fans and admirers." Jisoo continues to eye the comments. "As expected from Park Chaeyoung."

"Why the sudden live anyways?"

"I've reached 50,000 subs." The couple immediately cheer her. "And also, today's my 2000 days anniversary with Lisa." She says as she blushes and covers her cheeks.

"Chaeng look!"

Do you miss Lisa?

"Do I miss Lisa? Yes I miss Lisa." She smiles sadly and looks at the camera. "I miss you... Lisa I miss you. Come back home, safely please." She says with a tone of seriousness. "Come home safely."

Jennie and Jisoo cringes at the latter's confession. "Awee Chaeng you've become like Jennie a clingy-ass girlfriend."

"Hey!" She shoves the girl down to the couch. "I am not a clingy ass girlfriend, you are!"

"Bleh... Where is she anyway?"

"She's going to have a busy day in Australia today."

Jennie just rolls her eyes and focuses back on their friend. "Is she coming to see you?"

"No, she already used her last pass when I was sick and you guys were on a tour." She pouts. "I'll be celebrating on my own for today."

"Don't be sad, we'll celebrate it with you!" The girl looks at her friend. "Jennie and I will be having a gig tonight, you should go."