Juan Karlos- Buwan

"And there you have it guys, hope y'all have a lit weekend. Again don't forget to subscribe and hit that notification bell, smash the like button and follow all of our social media, thank you, thank you for a million subs! I love you guys; bye for now not forever."

The girl gives a final kiss towards the camera before shutting it off. She grabs the memory card and starts to work on her magic on the computer. Her hands were quick in tapping and clicking. The hip hop track played around her apartment made her in a better mood as she bobs her head while continues with her edit.

Halfway through the editing, she hears faint footsteps tapping around the wooden floor and her nose was filled with fruity flavor and later on a pair of arms wrapped around her making her smile.

"What did you do today?"

"I tried to be a med student."

"You seriously pushed through with your plan? I'm amused you're still alive. Jennie can be a little easily irritated."

"Nah, I was nagging Jisoo most of the time. She rocks the purple hair by the way."

"You're just lucky Jennie unnie fell in love with her even more. Otherwise, your prank vlog would be your last one."

"Jennie's whipped for Jisoo that's a given fact. Like one of the ten commandments." She says.

"And your conclusion for today's vlog?"

"I think I'm going to stick with the vlogging." The woman laughs and moves her position to her girlfriend's lap.

"Sorry I wasn't able to come."

"It's fine babe, you need your rest." She smiles. "Ooh, what's this?" She sees the notification from her email. "Oh my God..."

"Why?"

"Rosie take a look at this."

"Holy- is this for real right now? I'm not the only one dreaming right?!"

"No poops, This is for real."

"We're going to the Philippines for our anniversary! Yay!" She hops off and Lisa wastes no time taking a video of her doing her happy dance. "OH MY GOD! I NEED TO GET READY! WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!"

Lisa chuckles and shakes her head. "Babe calm down okay? I would still have to text our parents that we're leaving out of the country."

"How can I calm down?! We're going to crush out another item in my bucket list woohoo!" She giggles. "We have to pack come on! I'll call them later, they can't say no to me anyways." Lisa ends up chuckling at the latter's rambling. "Help me choose my outfit for the weekend!"

"Okay but I have to see you without clothes first." The blonde haired girl immediately carries her girlfriend bridal style.

"AHHH! Lisa put me down!"

Lisa smirks as they enter their bedroom. "Oh believe me I will."

-----------------

"What's up fam this is your homie Lisa Manoban and I am here with a new epic and awesome video today like we always do. Welcome to vlog 124."

A woman wearing a blonde shade of hair slumps in the car seat holding up her camera and even arranging her hair. She gives herself a good thumbs up before greeting her subscribers once again.

"Today we're on another episode of my mission, which is Rosie's bucket list. For those of you, who are new here, I am Lisa and my main goal is to spread positivity and good vibes so if you want that kind of vibe in your life be sure to subscribe."